International games 11 - 17 Oct 2023

Would you miss international football if it was scrapped?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's the sort of programme that would be available on some channel anywhere in the world at any time of the day. Just like 99% of the dross that appears on screen - if you let it!
I tend to agree. Instead of moaning about programmes and presenters, just watch one of the other zillion things to watch live or via stream.

I’ve managed to miss This amor ing for nigh on a quarter of a century. I won’t be “switching on again” because Holly’s gone.

Serious question. Would anyone miss international football if it got binned?
Not for me, I didn't even realise England were playing last night until I went to get my haircut yesterday, and tbh despite seeing a few comments on here about the game, I still don't even know who they played!

Serious question. Would anyone miss international football if it got binned?
Too many international breaks now, adding that November one some years ago was just taking the piss. How did it use to work bitd with England internationals, I'm sure they just played one on a Wednesday night every now and again and never had a break from domestic football. There's just too many countries involved now that it's become an absolute farce trying to cram all the fixtures in. Football bitd was loads better and simpler

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.