International games 11 - 17 Oct 2023

Would you miss international football if it was scrapped?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1, because booing one of your own players for the team your supporting is moronic no matter what.
2. Because he’s picked for his influence and support to younger players, most clubs have certain players that aren’t that great but bring leadership skills and qualities. Sure, some won’t get that and just say ‘he’s shit’ but end of day the manager should decide and pick who he wants. Not fans on forums.
Regarding point number two, if an international footballer needs someone to hold his hand and give him a kiss and cuddle whilst playing a game of football then he isn’t an international footballer. International football is a step down from premier league football.

no i wouldn't miss the euros/qualifiers, the nations league or whatever its called or friendlies , however i love the world cup, and friendlies to get ready for the world cup is ok, a tournament every 4 years is just about right for me.

1, because booing one of your own players for the team your supporting is moronic no matter what.
2. Because he’s picked for his influence and support to younger players, most clubs have certain players that aren’t that great but bring leadership skills and qualities. Sure, some won’t get that and just say ‘he’s shit’ but end of day the manager should decide and pick who he wants. Not fans on forums.
At least they had the grace to wait for his substitution to boo. Grealish has had it for 2 years straight now.

If you have the gall to leave the Liverpool cult, you’ll get the treatment, especially when buggering off to Saudi Arabia to top up the bank balance and forget about your LBGTQ+ position.

Last edited:
Viktor Gyokeres is going to be sold to the EPL for 100M. What a absolute baller.

Runs the length of the pitch, drops his defender, brilliant finish.

Portugal absolutely balling at the moment. It’s amazing how much better Felix has been since joining Barcelona. Cancelo also with a brilliant goal.

Inácio playing out the back is just fantastic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.