International games 11 - 17 Oct 2023

Would you miss international football if it was scrapped?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Considering I'd heard of about three of that Aussie team I thought they were decent and with a good front line would probably have won that game.
All City's lads did ok

They were solid and organised. It was a much changed England side which probably made them look better than they were. They deserved a draw but their tactics are as boring as waistcoats.

Thats petty. Both he and Messi are probably the two best players you will have ever seen in your lifetime and the same will bear true for your children as well.

Enjoy these players while they are here because they won’t last forever.
Fuck off. Not in the same class as greats such as Messi, Maradona and Cruyff. Zidane was a far better all round player as were many more.

Fuck off. Not in the same class as greats such as Messi, Maradona and Cruyff. Zidane was a far better all round player as were many more.
I don’t know what’s the point of using language like that. I won’t even bother getting into a nonsensical debate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.