Interview with Khaldoon on the OS...

after watching that, it's just changed my whole reflection on the last 24 hours,

last night i was gutted but still happy with our season, after hearing what's been said by Khaldooni've never been smore so confident about what this club could achieve,

don't be ungrateful people, we have chairman in place who knows what he's doing, every word in that interview was spot on, in Khaldoon i trust.

the good times are coming.

Sheikh Django said:
Where's our song for Khaldoon then lads?

One Khaldoon one Khaldoon al mubarak,
one Khaldoon one Khaldoon I say,
One Khaldoon One Khaldoon al Mubarak,
We all love you,but not in a gay way.. :)

BillyShears said:
Any football club, no, any company, the size of City will always have people working for it, who for whatever reason feel they are undervalued, overworked, underpaid, whatever - and they will woman about it. The thing with football is that there is such an intense desire from us, the supporters, to want to know what's going on behind the scenes, that anyone inside the club knows they have an audience if they want to speak.

Ultimately that's no different to any other football club. However the one thing which quashes the "leaks" is success - because a successful ship is generally a happy ship. So as you say, our time is coming SOON, and when it does, I imagine a lot of the gossip will go away.

Oh I agree entirely, but ultimately the successful club/company/brand get success because they no longer have these people. Everyone in the club should know that if they don't tow the line they'll be out of here, no matter how senior they happen to be, players or staff alike.

Our success is assured, sooner or later, and the whole world knows it, no matter how the many try to pretend its not coming.

Great isn't it ?

cleavers said:
BillyShears said:
Any football club, no, any company, the size of City will always have people working for it, who for whatever reason feel they are undervalued, overworked, underpaid, whatever - and they will woman about it. The thing with football is that there is such an intense desire from us, the supporters, to want to know what's going on behind the scenes, that anyone inside the club knows they have an audience if they want to speak.

Ultimately that's no different to any other football club. However the one thing which quashes the "leaks" is success - because a successful ship is generally a happy ship. So as you say, our time is coming SOON, and when it does, I imagine a lot of the gossip will go away.

Oh I agree entirely, but ultimately the successful club/company/brand get success because they no longer have these people. Everyone in the club should know that if they don't tow the line they'll be out of here, no matter how senior they happen to be, players or staff alike.

Our success is assured, sooner or later, and the whole world knows it, no matter how the many try to pretend its not coming.

Great isn't it ?

I agree entirely. We get so wrapped up in the here and now, that we rarely reflect on how far we've come from even Thaksin's reign, and actually how much further the owners still want to take us.

The quiet determination of the club to be the best in the world is probably what frightens English football's establishment.

Keep the faith!!!!! :-) lol.... the phrase we used most in our darkest days and look at us now....

Good stuff. Roll on next season.

fbloke said:
So expect decent signings (notice his slight, knowing smirk at the point he talked about that)

And expect a new training facility as he mentioned that.

Great to be blue.

I noticed a big glint in his eyes when talking about transfers i feel he has something up his sleeve regarding signing's this summer expect the deals to be done before the world cup

He's rich.
He's good looking.
He's charming.

I hate him ;-)

Actually, I may be a little bit gay for him!

The Game 77 said:
fbloke said:
So expect decent signings (notice his slight, knowing smirk at the point he talked about that)

And expect a new training facility as he mentioned that.

Great to be blue.

I noticed a big glint in his eyes when talking about transfers i feel he has something up his sleeve regarding signing's this summer expect the deals to be done before the world cup

It is so much more than the words in that sort of interview as its almost scripted.

Its the pauses (which I am pleased to say were absent) and body language including the facial expressions.

Its looking good.

Called in sick today and not got off the couch.

Watched the interview and i've now had a shit, shower and shave and i'm off to the polling station. When i get my voting slip I'm gonna draw a big box on it and write "Khaldoon Al Mubarak" with ONE BIG FUCK OFF TICK!!!!

Tomorrow has started today . . .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.