Interview with Khaldoon on the OS...

articulate, polite and humble.
clearly he wants to stay and help the club and he was very respectful to spurs and the players.
top top bloke.
and he's knowledgeable about our club.

"we cannot allow ourselves to sulk"

He got it spot on.. think of where we are now :) very happy after watching that

cleavers said:
BillyShears said:
I'm curious, this is a genuine question. In what capacity do you think the club were undermined this season by people working for them?

Billy, you know exactly what I mean.

For decades the club has had people, supposedly on the inside, who like to just shit stir, its something that needs to be removed. Those who tittle tattle to the press about unrest in dressing rooms, on training grounds etc. Digs at certain staff etc etc. It does the club no good whatsoever, causes unrest amongst the fans.

Its clear to me from that interview that all is actually very well at City, and that the vast majority are pulling towards one goal, we are in the safest hands we have ever been. We are going forward, nothing is going to stop it, so lets all get behind it, and bloody well enjoy it.

Our time is coming, SOON.

Any football club, no, any company, the size of City will always have people working for it, who for whatever reason feel they are undervalued, overworked, underpaid, whatever - and they will woman about it. The thing with football is that there is such an intense desire from us, the supporters, to want to know what's going on behind the scenes, that anyone inside the club knows they have an audience if they want to speak.

Ultimately that's no different to any other football club. However the one thing which quashes the "leaks" is success - because a successful ship is generally a happy ship. So as you say, our time is coming SOON, and when it does, I imagine a lot of the gossip will go away.

he is the most inspireing speaker i have ever seen. some people really do have a natural way with words, but he's way beyond that :)

khaldoon for priminister!

Wonderful interview...The Man is a winner..confident, self assured and used to getting where he wants to.
We as a club could not be in better hands...He gave Spurs credit where it was due and I am delighted that we have a Captain like this steering our ship.

God Bless Manchester City and All who Sail In Her.

Get the lid of the silver polish ;)

So expect decent signings (notice his slight, knowing smirk at the point he talked about that)

And expect a new training facility as he mentioned that.

Great to be blue.

neil jung said:
Del_Bosque said:
Expect signings before the world cup
He didn't give the impression that he thought much transfer activity was required.

He mentioned the accelerated spending of last summer again and said we now had strength and depth in almost every position.

As mentioned before he said Mancini will have the resources he needs to succeed here. Which to me means he will be allowed to buy his own players. granted it may not be on the scale of last years net spend but players will come and go.

He repeatedly stressed the importance of a good pre-season, to me this would mean the squad for the next season should be inplace before training starts to allow the manager time the best opportunity to mould the team. Our season is going to be disrupted by playing Thursday midweek games every other week, a good preseason is crucial.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.