Invasion of Germany

nottinghammcfc said:
I'm on my own now but dont care!

Think I'll be wandering around Marienplatz for the markets and of course beers, from 2/3pm if you see a loner in a Balotelli white/grey finger hat say hello.
Go in the Augusteiner keller you will not be on your own for long, great lads and lasses on here will look out for you

nottinghammcfc said:

Think I'll be wandering around Marienplatz for the markets and of course beers, from 2/3pm if you see a loner in a Balotelli white/grey finger hat say hello.

You're never on your own following City mate! You'll still have a blast regardless, not just with fellow blues but with the locals too!

2 MORE. Me and my brother flying out from Manchester on Monday morning at 8:55 with Singapore Airlines and coming back at 6:10am Wednesday morning. Where is everyone heading Monday day/night?

RUNNING TOTAL 587

blue underpants said:
nottinghammcfc said:

Go in the Augusteiner keller you will not be on your own for long, great lads and lasses on here will look out for you
so here on the Monday night?

aka blue jambo said:
blue underpants said:
nottinghammcfc said:

so here on the Monday night?
Theres about 30 people i know going and we will all be a bit split up monday at first but we will all most probably get together in the Augusteiner later on Monday night, a lot off here going in there as well

Feed_the_Blackley_Blue said:
2 MORE. Me and my brother flying out from Manchester on Monday morning at 8:55 with Singapore Airlines and coming back at 6:10am Wednesday morning. Where is everyone heading Monday day/night?

RUNNING TOTAL 587

Few of us on that, unless you're the two lads I met in the castle on Sunday lunch.

blue underpants said:
Glad im not flying today, not keen on turbulance

Well I'm up north but the weather is terrible atm, we were all sent home from work two hours early at our place due to extreme bad weather warnings, torrential rain, howling winds the lot.
The xmas market here is closed as are a few of the shops.

bayern blade said:
blue underpants said:
Glad im not flying today, not keen on turbulance

Well I'm up north but the weather is terrible atm, we were all sent home from work two hours early at our place due to extreme bad weather warnings, torrential rain, howling winds the lot.
The xmas market here is closed as are a few of the shops.

Looks like it could influence Bayern's match on Saturday as they are playing in Bremen. The river Weser in Bremen is expected to go up over 6m in the night - more than 5.5 m will be a problem and some parts of the stadium could get drowned. If that happens the match will get postphoned.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.