IPTV

Is there an easy way to get a loaded firestick to work with a HD recorder to give an experience similar to Sky?

Looking for a bit of help with my IPTV, I have the outrun app and it has suddenly asked for a sign in. It states, xtream codes compatible API then asks for user, password and the xc api URL, no idea what it is and I can't access any content??

Looking for a bit of help with my IPTV, I have the outrun app and it has suddenly asked for a sign in. It states, xtream codes compatible API then asks for user, password and the xc api URL, no idea what it is and I can't access any content??

Do you know your username password of your IPTV? And in some IPTV you need to know the address to put in.

Is there an easy way to get a loaded firestick to work with a HD recorder to give an experience similar to Sky?

What do you want to record?

Might be easier to just look for a recording online if it is live sports.

If you want to record freeview stuff you can stick a USB Drive (in fat32 format) in your TV's usb socket and you can record freeview content that way.

Otherwise you'll need to look into capture cards to output it to.

Might be simpler to just get a refurb PC
and use that to record IPTV.

Looking for a new service, cheap as possible as money is tight at the mo.

For the last 2 years I’ve been using SportsDonkey, which is around £65 to renew, I play it off an app on a dolamee Android box. It isn’t 100% reliable and often slow so looking for an alternative. I only use it for the football.

Also I’ve seen fire sticks are on offer at the moment with the voice command for about 20 odd quid. Are they worth it? Do they do much more than the dolamee Android box I currently have?

pms appreciated if anyone has any advice

thanks

For the last 2 years I’ve been using SportsDonkey, which is around £65 to renew, I play it off an app on a dolamee Android box. It isn’t 100% reliable and often slow so looking for an alternative. I only use it for the football.

Also I’ve seen fire sticks are on offer at the moment with the voice command for about 20 odd quid. Are they worth it? Do they do much more than the dolamee Android box I currently have?

thanks
4k firesticks are a good host, so if you can get one, you won't go far wrong. I'm sure you will get a pm from posters on here who will sort you out

thanks
I switched from an Android Box to a £25 Firestick two months ago and the picture has been 10 X better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.