IPTV

Looking for a new service, cheap as possible as money is tight at the mo.

For the last 2 years I’ve been using SportsDonkey, which is around £65 to renew, I play it off an app on a dolamee Android box. It isn’t 100% reliable and often slow so looking for an alternative. I only use it for the football.

Also I’ve seen fire sticks are on offer at the moment with the voice command for about 20 odd quid. Are they worth it? Do they do much more than the dolamee Android box I currently have?

pms appreciated if anyone has any advice

thanks
Elite tv mate

Can anyone recommend a good reliable IPTV and possibly a plex subscription for movies, mine have both come to an end, and have been great for 4 years, just my provider seems to be on the missing list as had no replies to renew in over a week.

try YHS, just reduced their rates, the boss is a bit of a nob but staff are sound, like all iptv it could all go tits tomorrow, yer pays yer money and hope for the best.

If anyone's considering entering the myriadal world of IPTV and imagined it would entail losing out on P.Q then please think again. At a personal level P.Q was of paramount importance and so was a workable EPG which Sky has in abundance, so extremely pleased to see IPTV can offer both with HD and 4k by the bucketfull.

In the beginning we had reservations having been spoiled to fruition by the big boys, but now we can see. With it being resurection day it reminded of the parable of doubting Thomas and the risen lord. John 20:25
tell me about this 'workable epg' you have?

Regarding the above .. if anyone is thinking of reverting back to Freesat from Sky Q as a backup service, then you will have to change your LNB to a Hybrid LNB for it to work. We had this problem a few years back where the fix was discussed on another thread. You can do it yourself for around £15 or get an engineer to swap it out for around the £60 mark. It's a very easy replacement if you have ladders big enough and a head for heights.

Last edited:
Selling 1 year IPTV subscriptions. £60. Comes with all channels, brand new movie releases and 100s of box sets. An extra 10enner if you want adult channels. I'll also be available for help if needs be. Pm me if interested.

Regarding the above .. if anyone is thinking of reverting back to Freesat from Sky Q as a backup service, then you will have to change your LNB to a Hybrid LNB for it to work. We had this problem a few years back where the fix was discussed on another thread. You can do it yourself for around £15 or get an engineer to swap it out for around the £60 mark. It's a very easy replacement if you have ladders big enough and a head for heights.
The new Freesat boxes should work with the Sky Q LNBs.

The new Freesat boxes should work with the Sky Q LNBs.
We had a Humax box mate from about 18 months back and couldn't connect, hence the requirement for a Hybrid LNB. Maybe the new generation of boxes for freesat will work ..anyone?

With the Hybrid LNB we can now connect via our TV's freesat negating the need for a box altogether. We couldnt get this to work on our LG's OLED with Sky Q's LNB

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.