IPTV

Actually makes a lot of sense. I’ve used VPN’s when I’ve been out the country so I don’t know why I haven’t used it for IPTV yet.
Try looking at what channel your router is currently using. Wi-Fi uses channels to broadcast its signals. Think of it like a motorway. Three lanes of traffic and each has a number. Channel 1,6,11 are the ones used as they do not overlap. If you and everyone in your street is on the same channel then you’re gonna get a traffic jam and it gets laggy. Change to a channel with less traffic.
You do this through your router settings.

Down load Wi-Fi anylizer on android. Apples version isn’t great. Connect to your Wi-Fi and it will visually show you your current router channel and who else is using that channel. It will show you the population of the other channels. Then you move your router channel, through your router settings, to one that’s less populated. Most modern routers should do this automatically but it’s helpful to look anyway and manually update. You’ll have a 2ghz channel and 5ghz channel. The anylizer will show you channels for both. The 5ghz channels are numberd slightly differently but the principle is the same.

Ps, when the anylizer shows you the strength of your signal on the channel. You want a tall a peak as possible for your network. the taller the peak the better the signal.

Try looking at what channel your router is currently using. Wi-Fi uses channels to broadcast its signals. Think of it like a motorway. Three lanes of traffic and each has a number. Channel 1,6,11 are the ones used as they do not overlap. If you and everyone in your street is on the same channel then you’re gonna get a traffic jam and it gets laggy. Change to a channel with less traffic.

Down load Wi-Fi anylizer on android. Apples version isn’t great. Connect to your Wi-Fi and it will visually show you your current router channel and who else is using that channel. It will show you the population of the other channels. Then you move your router channel, through your router settings, to one that’s less populated. Most modern routers should do this automatically but it’s helpful to look anyway and manually update. You’ll have a 2ghz channel and 5ghz channel. The anylizer will show you channels for both. The 5ghz channels are numberd slightly differently but the principle is the same.

Ps, when the anylizer shows you the strength of your signal on the channel. You want a tall a peak as possible for your network. the taller the peak the better the signal.
Thanks mate.

Never gotten into IPTV but it sounds like Sky channels are open again via cardsharing... even the 4K channels!

Pity I've still got another 12 months to run on my legit contract. Maybe it would be worth it for BT Sport Ultimate.

I've got 250g virgin and I get my iptv through a blue on here via my firestick with no VPN and I get no buffering whatsoever. Its the best iptv I've ever had fair play.
Exactly my findings.
Since I changed to Fibre I get a consistent 300 download on my firestick 4k (older firesticks not good with HD) with 5 gighz selected on router (100 if I use 2.4). So if you have Fibre make sure you select fastest download speed frequency. On mine it's 5.0.
Result is zero buffering on the guy I use on BM for IPTV.

I can still get buffering when I use say HD cinema for a film but that's to do with. the stream I select and therefore traffic on that server so I simply select another stream.

With regards to iPhone, you can only use the Apple Airport utility app. Apple doesn’t allow WiFi channel scanners by anyone else.
Open the app and select the ‘scan WiFi’ text at top. It will scan and list the Wi-Fi’s it can find, with their channel and noise level

I'm on the lookout for a new IpTV provider is anyone can help...the one I'm currently using has become really unreliable.

Be good if there was a pay monthly option as well.

Cheers

Anyone else's service not working? My friend gets his through a firestick, but the last few days, it's downed tools. It starts up for a second or two, then simply freezes. That's both with and without a VPN. He did a speed test on the actual firestick and was getting 102mbps down, and 32mbps up. It doesn't even appear to be buffering (no animated circle icon), just a frozen picture. Up to two or three days ago, it was fine.

Er; according to my friend, that is.

Anyone else's service not working? My friend gets his through a firestick, but the last few days, it's downed tools. It starts up for a second or two, then simply freezes. That's both with and without a VPN. He did a speed test on the actual firestick and was getting 102mbps down, and 32mbps up. It doesn't even appear to be buffering (no animated circle icon), just a frozen picture. Up to two or three days ago, it was fine.

Er; according to my friend, that is.
You might want to suggest to your friend to unplug the firestick for 5 mins and then plug back in. Also, to clear cache on all apps.

Might help

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.