IPTV

I had to reset my 4k stick the other day…suddenly started freezing after a few clicks…couldn’t get anything out of it…works like a charm again now…
Forgive my ignorance, does that mean reset to factory settings then loading the passwords etc back on?

I haven't had any issues with the firewood stick since I hardwired it with an ethernet cable.
Balls to vpn's as well. Don't they slow you down?
I’m not a techie but my normal home broadband speed from Vodafone is 75mps download if I connect my Surfshark vpn it goes up to 150mps. Everything on my firestick 4k IPTV service works better/faster with my vpn. I’m baffled but happy :)

Anyone experiancing a niggle with their firesticks when in use with Sky Q2. When we revert back to Sky from our firestick the sound goes of. The only way to get the sound back is removing the Samsung main box power lead and then plugging it back in, or alternatively removing the firestick itself from the box and plugging it back in.

We have tried different HDMI sockets, removed headphone leads, rebooting system, but all to no avail. It's a minor niggle as we can return the sound as above but wondered if anyone else was experiancing this issue? Anything in settings we can alter? It's a Samsung TV with external socket box, Amazon Firestick and SkyQ2
Have you checked the 'CEC' settings on tv and Sky box? Are you running sound through an amp?

Been telling everyone to hardwire their box. Didn't know you could do it with firestick
Bit of a weird one this. I have 500mbs Fibre from Talk Talk and the EERO 6 router. I get about 400mbs to both my Firestick and Firecube using wifi, so I exeprimented and hardwired the firecube direct to the router. The hardwired connection is just 90mbs which I believe when googling is the limit of the EERO 6 . So back on wifi or me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.