IPTV

If you follow what I suggested, you are oblivious to any scores. If you navigate in from the City.com home page, you can't avoid them.
I have thought the same, as I will be working, (shock, horror; a train driver working!) until midnight tonight and am in the same boat. I think that if you open City.com after midnight (BST) with the idea of clicking through to the match replay page, you will no doubt encounter splashes of text that reveal the outcome of the Toon match. I'm thinking of leaving my browser open on the City+ Full Match Replays page before I leave home. When I get back, avoiding colleagues wanting to talk to me and not looking at my phone, I think that I should just have to F5 the page and the match should appear, ready for me to enjoy 'live'.
Just as I predicted; woke the computer up from its sleep, 'twas still on the City+ page of the Video section. Pressed F5 and the Newcastle game showed as available to watch and there was no indication as to its outcome on its link, just 'City v Newcastle Full Match Replay.'

No, it has the score under the start button of the vid, good point though City TV could sell more if they did not show the score, as there must be many others that cannot see the match live.
Cheers @Zubrman for your help but @salfordbluetrue seems to contradict what you r saying , he's saying the score is under the vid start button.

Not on my screen. But I am talking about my computer. Accessing using my mobile is less controllable. There is no way of not seeing scores.
I wonder if that's because you set the vid screen on your computer before the game ?

Btw, I asked this question of the website and received no answer. Which is annoying.

I wonder if that's because you set the vid screen on your computer before the game ?

Btw, I asked this question of the website and received no answer. Which is annoying.
Yes, I opened it to the City+ This Season page and there were all the full match replays. Put the pc to standby. After midnight, woke it up refreshed the page and there was the Toon game, with no score to be seen.

Both my thingies now down, am contemplating subscribing to Now and TNT but pretty reluctant as for whatever they cost I still won't have our away games that aren't on TV.

Both my thingies now down, am contemplating subscribing to Now and TNT but pretty reluctant as for whatever they cost I still won't have our away games that aren't on TV.

I hate giving suggestions out because it can go tits up but I have an excellent provider, I have a full Virgin subscription at a great price but for stuff that’s not included my firestick is a good fall back, drop me a pm if you want more info I’m not into making any cash out of recommendations

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.