IPTV

Took the plunge recently and ditched Sky and got a fire stick running 2 separate iptv programs so if one went you had a back up.

Incredibly disappointed tbh. Vast majority of channels never ever work. Those that do will often go down or buffer badly and I spend more time trying to find a decent feed than I do watching the frigging thing.

No idea what if anything I’m doing wrong but the wife and kids have demanded Sky back and I’m under pressure.
Imperative you get the 4k version of firestick.
I live in Spain and many here who manage to still get satellite dish TV from Sky are gradually losing channels I think due to change to HD by. Sky.
I have fiber so my fs4k can get via router plenty of bandwidth.
An excellent IPTV provider for channels and epg (thanks for advice G) and I am massively served with hundreds of channels to choose from.

Tried to email my supplier who has been good for a long time. Looking around quite a few have gone he's not answering which is not like him. Does anyone know if there's been a recent clampdown or has anyone any good advice? Could be looking for a new supplier too.

Took the plunge recently and ditched Sky and got a fire stick running 2 separate iptv programs so if one went you had a back up.

Incredibly disappointed tbh. Vast majority of channels never ever work. Those that do will often go down or buffer badly and I spend more time trying to find a decent feed than I do watching the frigging thing.

No idea what if anything I’m doing wrong but the wife and kids have demanded Sky back and I’m under pressure.

4k Firestick, a VPN and a decent recommended sub.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.