IPTV

Both my thingies now down, am contemplating subscribing to Now and TNT but pretty reluctant as for whatever they cost I still won't have our away games that aren't on TV.

Kodi + rising tides + mad titan + loop repo oh and the app sportfire

Kodi + rising tides + mad titan + loop repo oh and the app sportfire
The above is a winner. After our game yesterday I reset my Kodi. Reverted from Version 20 back to V19.4 and installed Green Monster Build version 3.2iirc. The above add-ons are in the Green Monster build along many others. Now running a dream. I only have mobile broadband with 3 and use a VPN but I can happily watch in HD, slight buffering but I've had worse via a genuine Sky Mobile App account.
Sadly can't put Sportsfire on my tablet.

If you have a Sony Smart Tv with access to the Google app store, you don't even need a firestick I discovered the other day. The app store has Downloader in there and as long as you have an iPTV "account" from somewhere, then it can be installed stright onto the TV, so no need for the stick. I found this out by chance as a friend wanted to see how the stick works. i took it round but during the demo I noticed he already had downloader on his telly and we went from there.e

If you have a Sony Smart Tv with access to the Google app store, you don't even need a firestick I discovered the other day. The app store has Downloader in there and as long as you have an iPTV "account" from somewhere, then it can be installed stright onto the TV, so no need for the stick. I found this out by chance as a friend wanted to see how the stick works. i took it round but during the demo I noticed he already had downloader on his telly and we went from there.e
How does the processing speed differ between smart tv and firestick?

How does the processing speed differ between smart tv and firestick?
I honestly don't know. I left it on his telly with my log-in as we were away for the next week and I wouldn't be using mine. For the few minutes I watched it after we installed it, it seemed fine. I'll see him later as if he wants to keep it, he needs to get his own subscription.

I honestly don't know. I left it on his telly with my log-in as we were away for the next week and I wouldn't be using mine. For the few minutes I watched it after we installed it, it seemed fine. I'll see him later as if he wants to keep it, he needs to get his own subscription.
I reckon it will end up buffering quite a lot when their traffic for say matches as the power of the fire stick is way better. Hope I’m wrong though, I wish I could use downloaded on Apple TV 4K that things a beast

Great decision to bin Smarty and take aboard EE to improve our away jollies tether stutter. Not a sniff now from our HD firestick and looking forward to tommorows game. Currently pay £14 for 120GB and a blessing in disguise.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.