IPTV

Hi all , Just been told the guy that I normally use isn't renewing anything as he's stopped doing , could some recommend or send me a number etc , it's mainly for my two young boys that watch the Blues on it.
Like anyone is going to reply to someone who hasn’t posted on here before, bit dodgy me thinks

Bumped this to ask a question. I am still with Talk Talk and got a free upgrade to their Full Fibre 900 package. I have the EERO Pro 6 mesh set up but am getting no noticeable increase in measured speed at the firecube or firestick.

Contcted Talk Talk who advised me the EERO is receiving 980mbs down and 109mb up. They suggested relocating the main EERO to a more suitable position in the room.

Bought a longer Ethernet cable to allow me to try it in several different positions and heights but still not getting any changes.

Is it a limitation of the EERO and if so, would getting a commercial OTS Router be a better way forward?

They’ve got gigabit ports, the limitation will be on your firestick/cube as I’m pretty sure the cube is limited to 100mbs if you’re wiring it.

WiFi wise, have you split it for 2.4/5ghz?

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.