IPTV

Are there any nerds that can tell me , Would my iptv stream be any better if I had it installed on my smart tv rather than firestick?
I get my internet via a mobile phone sim as I live 300 metres away from the main road , and the mast is within 100 metres in the yard here .
I’m thinking I could cable from the router into the tv but obv can’t do that with a firestick
1700759936924.png

Hi all , Just been told the guy that I normally use isn't renewing anything as he's stopped doing , could some recommend or send me a number etc , it's mainly for my two young boys that watch the Blues on it.

Bit of a weird one this. I have 500mbs Fibre from Talk Talk and the EERO 6 router. I get about 400mbs to both my Firestick and Firecube using wifi, so I exeprimented and hardwired the firecube direct to the router. The hardwired connection is just 90mbs which I believe when googling is the limit of the EERO 6 . So back on wifi or me
Bumped this to ask a question. I am still with Talk Talk and got a free upgrade to their Full Fibre 900 package. I have the EERO Pro 6 mesh set up but am getting no noticeable increase in measured speed at the firecube or firestick.

Contcted Talk Talk who advised me the EERO is receiving 980mbs down and 109mb up. They suggested relocating the main EERO to a more suitable position in the room.

Bought a longer Ethernet cable to allow me to try it in several different positions and heights but still not getting any changes.

Is it a limitation of the EERO and if so, would getting a commercial OTS Router be a better way forward?

If you're using the Amaozn Ethernet Adapter to hardwire then this is limited to 100mb. It won't make any difference what your router is as you'll never achieve anything more than the adapter maxmium

Fire stick went down last night,any one knows of a football app to put on a fire stick for the game this afternoon? Send me a DM if possible, cheers.

Hi all , Just been told the guy that I normally use isn't renewing anything as he's stopped doing , could some recommend or send me a number etc , it's mainly for my two young boys that watch the Blues on it.
Your first ever post on here after being a member on the site for over a year, and you're asking for contact information for, what is, a pretty sensitive subject. If you have one provider already, I'm not sure you'll find it hard to get another!

Anyway thanks for the advice,my mate text me a code to put into my iptv thing all good now technology .. used this to clean a load of stuff up cleaned 60 percent of crap on my fire stick.IMG_20231216_173638.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.