IPTV

Do any of the iptv providers offer the option to choose the EFL game you watch, like you get if you subscribe to Sky Sports? My mate's doesn't. Now while it's no big miss this stage of the season (er; according to him), come february/march time, when teams are pushing for promotion/playoffs/ avoiding relegation, it'd be handy to have access to that. Problem is, there's no red button facility on a firestick, which I believe is how you access the service via Sky.

Do any of the iptv providers offer the option to choose the EFL game you watch, like you get if you subscribe to Sky Sports? My mate's doesn't. Now while it's no big miss this stage of the season (er; according to him), come february/march time, when teams are pushing for promotion/playoffs/ avoiding relegation, it'd be handy to have access to that. Problem is, there's no red button facility on a firestick, which I believe is how you access the service via Sky.
Surely you’re not advocating the use of illegal fire sticks?

Mine has skysports plus folder with all matches

A guy I know who’s recently invested in a box, has been advised by his provider that he may wish to consider buying a VPN.

Do we think it’s really necessary? He reckons that without one, internet providers can tell you’re up to no good and will slow down your connection to make streaming difficult.

Are they going to that trouble for sole users watching maybe a few hours TV a day? Or is it only really necessary for people running some kind of operation?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.