IPTV

Are they going to that trouble for sole users watching maybe a few hours TV a day? Or is it only really necessary for people running some kind of operation?
all they need to do is make the providers quality look shit and by word of mouth people stop using them. It is probably cheaper than court action

A guy I know who’s recently invested in a box, has been advised by his provider that he may wish to consider buying a VPN.

Do we think it’s really necessary? He reckons that without one, internet providers can tell you’re up to no good and will slow down your connection to make streaming difficult.

Are they going to that trouble for sole users watching maybe a few hours TV a day? Or is it only really necessary for people running some kind of operation?
Get a decent VPN, subscribe to real debrid and get a Good kodi build. Great for films and TV series a bit hit and miss for live TV.

I've been using one for a couple of years through a basic firestick.
Can never get any of the films to play.
Started watching without a firestick whgile we are away for the summer (hooking the laptop up to the tv) and it works great.
Conclusion: basic firestick is useless. Just bought a firestick 4k and will test it out next week when I get home.
If you want flawless movies, you need kodi with real debrid. Research it, pretty straightforward and no issues with buffering etc.

If you want flawless movies, you need kodi with real debrid. Research it, pretty straightforward and no issues with buffering etc.

Yeah and premiumize.me bit more think it's around £65 for the year using PayPal because real debrid now don't use any payments I'd want to use now

Get a decent VPN, subscribe to real debrid and get a Good kodi build. Great for films and TV series a bit hit and miss for live TV.

Sorry, I don’t really understand what any of that means.

What I’ve got I’m very happy with. Pretty much every film, TV series and live sporting event you can think of. And not really had any issues with buffering etc.

It’s just the VPN thing I’m not sure about. I have the fastest broadband that Virgin claim is available in the UK. But my mate reckons they will start slowing it down to fuck things up when they suspect something irregular is going on.

But the VPN itself will obviously slow it down. So I’m just wondering if it’s worth it?

But the VPN itself will obviously slow it down. So I’m just wondering if it’s worth it?

If you are borrowing data that you aren't paying for then you really should get a VPN, it's pretty much standard practice.

That being said I don't know of anyone who I know that has been prosecuted for stealing data.

Sorry, I don’t really understand what any of that means.

What I’ve got I’m very happy with. Pretty much every film, TV series and live sporting event you can think of. And not really had any issues with buffering etc.

It’s just the VPN thing I’m not sure about. I have the fastest broadband that Virgin claim is available in the UK. But my mate reckons they will start slowing it down to fuck things up when they suspect something irregular is going on.

I can confirm sky have already done this, sport is pretty much un watchable via my iptv and sky broadband, however fire up surf shark which costs literally pennies and everything works 100% no buffering at all. I'm not sure on the technology sky are using to do this however they certainly are.

I can confirm sky have already done this, sport is pretty much un watchable via my iptv and sky broadband, however fire up surf shark which costs literally pennies and everything works 100% no buffering at all. I'm not sure on the technology sky are using to do this however they certainly are.
Certainly helps via TopCashback or Quidco.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.