IPTV

Hi all.

I could really do with an "idiot's guide" to IPTV.

I've had enough of Sky and cancelled. Can I get IPTV through my Sky dish rather than through the internet?

What do I buy? Where from?
I would love to find such a guide too.
So far, that is the closest thing i found https://www.firestickhow.com/smart-iptv-siptv.html. It is not only iptv itself but about the smart iptv, which is one of the best according to many technicians i talked to. Maybe this article will clear at least something in your head.

Last edited:
Erm no.

Internet protocol TV.

Unless you have a starlink type Internet you cannot receive IPTV through a satellite dish.
You can choose not to be a dick about things. I don't have your knowledge, hence asking the question.

I'm sure there are subjects where I have more knowledge than you, but I wouldn't be a dick if you asked a question.

Search for “best IPTV 2023” there maybe a top 20 or top 10 best read them all the information about each one and how to pay!

Once you on there they’ll probably a bubble pop up if you want help! Or you just pick your package pay then wait for an email for instructions! You usually get an initial email acknowledging you paid and so on then another email that could take longer with passwords and stuff. You will need an android box or firestick or some tv’s have apps you can use for IPTV! Oh nothing guaranteed you could buy it for 12 months and be took down the day after. Also sometimes it will go down for a few hours and come back! Also some you will need a vpn..

You can choose not to be a dick about things. I don't have your knowledge, hence asking the question.

I'm sure there are subjects where I have more knowledge than you, but I wouldn't be a dick if you asked a question.

It’s not knowledge just common sense based on the words in the acronym. Anything with internet protocol in the name requires an internet connection e.g. VOIP.

Old cheat systems relying on Sky used to use cloned cards, but no point now IPTV exists.

What do you want to watch would be the sensible question. Sports, movies etc.

If you are a novice I would suggest looking into overseas legitimate provider of sports coverage and using a VPN. That may be more reliable for you than IPTV.

I can send you a PM for a free website for film and and TV if you want it.

Hi all.

I could really do with an "idiot's guide" to IPTV.

I've had enough of Sky and cancelled. Can I get IPTV through my Sky dish rather than through the internet?

What do I buy? Where from?
Buy android box
https://droix.co.uk/product-category/android-gadgets/android-tv-boxes/

Find iptv provider (there's a couple of members on here) who will send a link to download there iptv player (like an app). Download it using the web browser on new box.
Pay provider when they send username/password.
Open iptv player and sign in.
Start watching.

Obviously you need internet provider for box to run through.

It’s not knowledge just common sense based on the words in the acronym. Anything with internet protocol in the name requires an internet connection e.g. VOIP.

Old cheat systems relying on Sky used to use cloned cards, but no point now IPTV exists.

What do you want to watch would be the sensible question. Sports, movies etc.

If you are a novice I would suggest looking into overseas legitimate provider of sports coverage and using a VPN. That may be more reliable for you than IPTV.

I can send you a PM for a free website for film and and TV if you want it.
How might one become a legitimate subscriber to an overseas provider, whilst living in Blighty?

Think the American tv peacock have premier football I don’t know if you use a vpn sign up like you from America you can watch premier football think it’s a tenner a month

I use Apollo tv and a fire stick. The service so far has been great. You just need to be able to figure out how to pay them via bitcoin.
I also pay for DAZN and Fubu for the football (mainly for my Mum) but Apollo gives me those Chanels as well.
It also gives me Netflix and has V.O.D so you can watch old games/films etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.