IPTV

My mate who loads my IPTV is baffled. I bought s new 4K firestick about a month ago, it worked fine for the West Ham game, I don’t use it much as I have Sky Sports and TNT through Discovery plus.

Yesterday I thought I’d check just make sure it was still ok primarily for the Wolves game, the portal loads normally, the menu is displayed but as soon as I click on s channel it reverts back to the Amazon menu.

Please help if you can, thanks.
Delete and reinstall app may help.

My mate who loads my IPTV is baffled. I bought s new 4K firestick about a month ago, it worked fine for the West Ham game, I don’t use it much as I have Sky Sports and TNT through Discovery plus.

Yesterday I thought I’d check just make sure it was still ok primarily for the Wolves game, the portal loads normally, the menu is displayed but as soon as I click on s channel it reverts back to the Amazon menu.

Please help if you can, thanks.
Mine was terrible.
It worked perfectly for the whole match!

Are there any nerds that can tell me , Would my iptv stream be any better if I had it installed on my smart tv rather than firestick?
I get my internet via a mobile phone sim as I live 300 metres away from the main road , and the mast is within 100 metres in the yard here .
I’m thinking I could cable from the router into the tv but obv can’t do that with a firestick

Are there any nerds that can tell me , Would my iptv stream be any better if I had it installed on my smart tv rather than firestick?
I get my internet via a mobile phone sim as I live 300 metres away from the main road , and the mast is within 100 metres in the yard here .
I’m thinking I could cable from the router into the tv but obv can’t do that with a firestick
Smart TV apps aren't very good, usually don't get updated (unless you've got a high spec TV), and the TV's lack the internal processing spec a dedicated streaming device would. So the answer to your question is no.

If hard wiring via a router is what you are thinking of doing, try a streaming box, Fire Cube or Nvidia Shield instead of a Firestick.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.