Iran Attack on Israel

It's mainly us that will be eradicated, as you say the planet and its biological life will recover. I sincerely believe we will commit that act sooner rather than later and that's a crying shame.
I’m still hopeful nobody will be that stupid, in the end.
They all want power and most of them want lots of cash so actually destroying everything, especially themselves, won’t be high up on the agenda.

The coverage of the Al Ahli hospital explosion showed it all quite neatly I think. Removed any doubt in fact.

Other examples if you want them; the number of BBC employees who had to be suspended after sharing pro-Hamas propaganda material on social media after the 7 October attacks, the BBC’s continued willingness to provide a platform for anti-semites during their news programs - are the BBC really blissfully unaware of their past comments on Israel, unlikely I think - and of course the failure to describe Hamas as a terrorist organisation.
Apart from the bolded bit reading like a heavily editorialised BBC headline pretty much as I expected .... the square root of fuck all.

It's the BBC. Shouldn't be too difficult to back it up with footage or articles?

Apart from the bolded bit reading like a heavily editorialised BBC headline pretty much as I expected .... the square root of fuck all.

It's the BBC. Shouldn't be too difficult to back it up with footage or articles?
So apart from what I posted, fuck all?

Great argument that.

I'd like to agree with you but I have a suspicion it isn't going to play out that way mate, I am more concerned with how many tins of canned beans and Cat food I could drag down to my bunker before the fireworks kick off.

That’s one firework display you won’t want to miss mate. If a handful of thick cunts with little dicks decide on destroying the planet it’s probably not worth hanging around to watch them emerge from their bunkers and declare victory.

I’ll be putting my deck chair on the roof and have a drink in hand.

So apart from what I posted, fuck all?

Great argument that.
You didn’t post anything other than your own opinion.

If you have facts, data, or analysis from reputable sources to support it, we would be happy to take it in to consideration.

Otherwise, you are just sharing your agreement with the Israeli spokesperson, which is fine. But no one is obliged to take it more or less seriously than anyone else’s opinion (or the Israeli spokesperson’s very bias position).

That’s one firework display you won’t want to miss mate. If a handful of thick cunts with little dicks decide on destroying the planet it’s probably not worth hanging around to watch them emerge from their bunkers and declare victory.

I’ll be putting my deck chair on the roof and have a drink in hand.

You've got a deckchair? Posh bugger ;-)

You are the one agreeing that the BBC is operating as an extension of the Hamas propaganda wing not me.

I think the ball is well and truly in your court here pal. Good luck with your research.
The BBC did parrot Hamas propaganda after the Al Ahli explosion. That’s a fact.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.