Ireland - City til he dies?

I can't speak highly enough of Stevie Ireland. I've watched him since he was in the youth team, what a footballing brain and unbelievable vision, so different to the average work-horse premier league midfielder and I once feared that his star might never shine. Felt so sorry for him when his talent was severely wasted under pearce (No slant on Pearce it was just that Stevie had to do a job in a very limited team where his talent couldn't shine through). The way he's combined his improved physical state, hard graft and pure footballing talent is a pleasure to see. He should be a very a very proud lad. I don't like to kiss arse but this is thoroughly deserved. Blue2112 I hope you pass on these messages. Ta.

Didn't he sign a 5 year contract last year?

Give him another 5 year contract, losing him will be frightening.

Top top player, i love him!!!

Its been a very very long time since a player has made me so happy, genuine happy, I dont have words to explain the guy. Simply awesome!

He is the only one who has looked intrested in every game this season, has he got a brother, and nine other cousins, they might do ok too!!!

davefrombury said:
Having read this thread I have admit that at the begining of the season I wouldnt have batted an eyelid if Stevie had moved to Sunderland.Since then he has completely won me and thousands of City fans over and I am ashamed that I ever doubted him in the first place. He always had the talent he just seemed to lose his way a little perhaps some of the others should look at him and take a leaf out of his book. So glad you proved me wrong Stevie and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

and to think he was practically at sunderland until a certain manager dug his heels in and if reports are true said, if he goes i go...

no surprise then that his best form has come playing for a manger that he knew rates him and was perhaps willing to lose his job for him - if he ever needed a shot of confidence (and apparently self-belief was his major problem) - then this gave it him.

no surprise then that are other best players this season - Robinho, Kompany, SWP also know the manager totally backs them

all the others have been playing like they know they could be replaced - hardly inspires loyalty or confidence - but i would still have liked them to show a little more character and no doubt the manager has learned a lot about the character of our dressing room

i just want to get to feb coz i think our manager has got an eye for a good player, and not only that - he knows how to get these players playing for him - the others might relax a bit more too and start buying into his philosophies

i hope so anyway

Just passed on everyones appreciation to Stephen who replied back ''wicked and thanks to everyone but they haven't seen anything yet, trust me I'm not happy with my game this year".

That Really brings a smile to my face.

Ireland is superman.
Superman: CTID

He wants to stay in this mess. =]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.