Ireland - City til he dies?

I think it would be an absolute travesty if Ireland was sold. What are we trying to do at City? suely its to build the best team possible and Ireland has been far and away our most consistant performer this season

The guy is a blue, give him the money he deserves and sign him up for life !

If Ireland goes so does my season ticket !

Im sure hes only on like 45k a week? hes deserving of alot more for modern footballers,i know saying he deserves 70k a week is totally wrong but seeing players like Tevez demandin 140k a week he's deserving og so much more

I can't believe that the Club would take the slightest chance of losing Superman! He ought to be the highest-paid player in the squad and that includes Robinho.

Barring injury, his skill and workrate will always be there; any player who can shine like he does in a season such as we're having is more than rare.

Get him in now!

this weekend has been a nightmare for us blues, if we lost this kid I would be totally gutted, He is one of the only players who puts in a shift each week, to loose his runs from midfield would screw us up big time, at this moment in time there is not a player in the country who has the attributes stevie has and the so called big four know this hence the bids. He has the potential to be the very best.

I can honestly say if he did go and someone like kaka signed I would still be totally gutted.

pay him what he deserves.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.