Ireland Leaving - Absolute Disaster

Didsbury Dave said:
flb said:
I think DD gets a little too passionate at times,but dont we all.

He knows his football without question but Dave answer me a question

Should Ireland be telling people club matters that he knows damn well will end up on here and cause a split in the fans?

Its rank amateur stuff and not that of a proffesional footballer

Whilst this information is about Stephen Ireland it is not from Stephen Ireland.

Let's just make this distinction right now.

Let's just say that someone cares enough to want it in the public domain.

So are you saying that Ireland has used an interprator?

Wether its him or a greedy agent its still wrong though isnt it?

If ireland does indeed read bluemoon then he needs to tell somebody to keep there bleeding mouth shut.

No still carnt see it, ireland going to the scum would be a disaster. No still carnt see a disaster

Didsbury Dave said:
I don't have an "agenda" except to have interesting debate about City. It's a bloody football forum, not the houses of parliament.

You don't need to dig up old posts DD. I'll take your word for it. And yes it's a football forum and a bloody good one. Life enhancing almost.

jimharri said:
Serious question; looking back now (marvellous thing, hindsight!), do you think "absolute disaster" might have been ever so slightly OTT?

Well we can get into a debate about the semantics of the word "disaster", but we're splitting hairs.

I believe it would be very very bads news if Ireland left to join one of our rivals, especially those over the road.

Just because I've apologised for being aggressive, doesn't mean my opinions have changed.

I think there's an element of damned if you do and damned if you don't with threads like this. I've just spoken to Blue2112, and he said as much as his reason for not posting in the thread. Being mates with someone who plays for City is a double edged sword when you're a City fan. It's difficult to hear and see what goes on behind the scenes because it does take the shine and mystery away from being a supporter. Part of you does want to come on and discuss these things on Bluemoon, but the truth is that a lot of people, if they hear something they don't like, take to attacking you, calling into question your character or worse still, calling into question the players character.

Didsbury Dave said:
jimharri said:
Serious question; looking back now (marvellous thing, hindsight!), do you think "absolute disaster" might have been ever so slightly OTT?

Well we can get into a debate about the semantics of the word "disaster", but we're splitting hairs.

I believe it would be very very bads news if Ireland left to join one of our rivals, especially those over the road.

Just because I've apologised for being aggressive, doesn't mean my opinions have changed.

interestingly enough I can add further weight to this by confirming that he over the road is utterly obsessed with Ireland as a direct replacement for scholes. Enquiries were made awhile ago, but were knocked back as out of had by city under the Hughes era. Under Mancini who knows but id like to think that City at board level would be savvy enough to tel them where to go.

Ferguson, loves hard working industrious players and Ireland fits the bill. Giggs has 2 seasons left in him and its his intention / aspirations (and he can keep dreaming) to play ireland in the role behind Rooney that giggs has sometimes occupied. That would allow fergy to play 4-5-1 with fletcher and carrick sitting behind that could turn to 4-4-2 when nessecary.

Personally Ireland can go if he wants and I will miss him as a player who loves this tema and the fans but hes not exactly consistant. No do I have a problem going to a rival and we must concentrate on our own afairs and not be obsessed with the other top for if we strive to be the top 1..............but not to the scum. Id be happy if he went to Arsenal and would wish him well.

I cant talk from Citys perspective about letting him go, but i certainly know there are more than enough interested partys.

jimharri said:
Esteban de la Sexface said:
if he went to them over the road it would.
Disappointing? Certainly. A knife in the back? Definitely. A disaster? Not even close. As someone else posted a few pages back, in relation to City at this point in time, ADUG "taking the ball home" would be a disaster.

I'm a drama queen though. ADUG taking the ball home would be apocalyptic

Cheshire Blue said:
Didsbury Dave said:

interestingly enough I can add further weight to this by confirming that he over the road is utterly obsessed with Ireland as a direct replacement for scholes. Enquiries were made awhile ago, but were knocked back as out of had by city under the Hughes era. Under Mancini who knows but id like to think that City at board level would be savvy enough to tel them where to go.

Ferguson, loves hard working industrious players and Ireland fits the bill. Giggs has 2 seasons left in him and its his intention / aspirations (and he can keep dreaming) to play ireland in the role behind Rooney that giggs has sometimes occupied. That would allow fergy to play 4-5-1 with fletcher and carrick sitting behind that could turn to 4-4-2 when nessecary.

Personally Ireland can go if he wants and I will wish him well but not to the scum. Id be happy if he went to Arsenal and would wish him well.

I cant talk from Citys perspective about letting him go, but i certainly know there are more than enough interested partys.

Since when was Ireland hardworking and industrious?

Hes slow and couldnt tackle a big breakfast.

I'd find it hard as well to post on this thread and defend my friends 1% why he wants to stay at City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.