Ireland speaks out [Merged]

calculated said:
Stevie has every right to be upset. He was fast on his way to becoming a legend here until the negative italian showed up. Why is Mancini immune from criticism? He's shown Ireland, Bellamy and Given the door, our 3 best performers under Hughes. Mancini has done NOTHING in the way of building team spirit, this not speaking to players carry on from a supposedly top manager is unacceptable, his man management skills are non existent.

YCMIU fast on his way to being a LEGEND!!!

That is the fucking trouble with so many City fans. They make heroes out of average players who have done nothing to have earned hero status. If one good season makes you a legend then the game has definitely gone to pot!!

As someone who would stand up for Stevie and his abilities. This inteview has turned my head 360 degrees. I thought that even though he was on the bench and lacked form, he actually had blue blood in him. Oh how wrong I was... Not giving a shit about the scoreline is cheap and disrespectful to all your supporters and the club.

How ironic... He openly criticised the players in Svens last game for not caring about playing for City and then, goes on record to say he did not care a few years on.

Owain said:
calculated said:
Stevie has every right to be upset. He was fast on his way to becoming a legend here until the negative italian showed up. Why is Mancini immune from criticism? He's shown Ireland, Bellamy and Given the door, our 3 best performers under Hughes. Mancini has done NOTHING in the way of building team spirit, this not speaking to players carry on from a supposedly top manager is unacceptable, his man management skills are non existent.

Nice to see some healthy scepticism. Good post on all counts.

All Ireland needed was an arm round the shoulder. What he got was David Platt bleating at him about playing in the reserves.

Just not an acceptable way to treat a player.

yet another rag!

bluemoonmatt said:
Eccles Blue said:
Just remember that this has been edited by SKY and they can edit it in such a way as to make it seem as if Stevie is just slagging us off. I would like to have seen a full unedited version of that interview.

Stevie Ireland will always be Superman as far as I am concerned and I am sorry that he was forced out.
You and yer pro Stevie buddies can spin it how you like, he said what he said whatever the editing, furthermore his comments, not detailed on the OP's cut n paste about our youth lads were distateful and disrespectful.

Eccles Blue said:
However I support Manchester City and so I shall cheer Stevie when he comes back with Villa, the same way I cheer for Dunnie when he comes back. As for the new signings I am still reserving judgement until they have had a chance to prove themselves (or not as the case may be)!

Good luck Stevie.

I too will give SI a decent welcome, even despite this, but let me get this straight. You will "cheer" Stephen just like you "cheer" Dunne, but you are "reserving judgement" on the new signings. My understanding of that is you cheer ex blues but remain silent over current ones until such time you feel they have "proved themselves"

Have I got that right? Strange, very strange.

Why is it strange? The new players have not proved anything as yet. I support Manchester City BUT I do not have to blindly cheer for someone because he is getting a load of money. I cheer for someone who shows me that they are playing for CITY. OK?

Not everyone has to be led by the nose to support players because they have been touted as the best in the world. They may have been the best for their other teams but they have to PROVE that they are still as good when they play for CITY!

I am quite capable of making my own mind up and am not being dictated to by other people.

bluesoup said:
As someone who would stand up for Stevie and his abilities. This inteview has turned my head 360 degrees. I thought that even though he was on the bench and lacked form, he actually had blue blood in him. Oh how wrong I was... Not giving a shit about the scoreline is cheap and disrespectful to all your supporters and the club.

How ironic... He openly criticised the players in Svens last game for not caring about playing for City and then, goes on record to say he did not care a few years on.

Surely you mean 180 degrees?

hgblue said:
bluesoup said:

Surely you mean 180 degrees?

Nope, 360 as my head is in a spin with these comments ...

Eccles Blue said:
bluemoonmatt said:
You and yer pro Stevie buddies can spin it how you like, he said what he said whatever the editing, furthermore his comments, not detailed on the OP's cut n paste about our youth lads were distateful and disrespectful.

I too will give SI a decent welcome, even despite this, but let me get this straight. You will "cheer" Stephen just like you "cheer" Dunne, but you are "reserving judgement" on the new signings. My understanding of that is you cheer ex blues but remain silent over current ones until such time you feel they have "proved themselves"

Have I got that right? Strange, very strange.

Why is it strange? The new players have not proved anything as yet. I support Manchester City BUT I do not have to blindly cheer for someone because he is getting a load of money. I cheer for someone who shows me that they are playing for CITY. OK?

Not everyone has to be led by the nose to support players because they have been touted as the best in the world. They may have been the best for their other teams but they have to PROVE that they are still as good when they play for CITY!

I am quite capable of making my own mind up and am not being dictated to by other people.

And yet you will happily cheer for and defend a fucking numpty like Ireland who has just admitted he didnt give a shit if we lost?
You sir, are a fucking moron!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.