Ireland speaks out [Merged]

meh. He's a pro footballer, hardly ever a Blue. let's just get on with it.

What he's saying might just be a PR stunt to get the Villa fans behind him.

Thanks for that half a season Stevie.

Fuck me you city fans are so up your own arses. It was just a touch more than 12 months ago he was the player of the season for you lot. He has been chucked out of a club that he loved and in all fairness he speaks the truth.

How many managers have you had in the last 5 years? Players are here one minute and gone the next. There is no stability in your club and the constant changing of the team and squad is having a damaging effect on you. It'll take probably until Christmas for the current squad to get some kind of cohesion. You may be behind the pack by then and with another manager to boot.

Some of us would like you to do well but the constant bitching by some portion of your fans is ridiculous. Comments like not good enough for where we want to be and the like will not get any other fans backing you as the majority don't look through those blue tinted specs and see what a blinding player he will be again.

Surely you can see the difference from a player like Milner coming to you and speaking nothing but praise for our club than one that has been turfed out and humiliated by yours?

All I got from this was, "I was neither happy or sad when we lost" erm WTF?
Cheeky twxt!
I liked im but look forward to playing against him now. If he isn't playing in the Villa reserves

If he regains his "superman form" then expect him in a rag shirt the season after this. I can just picture it now to be honest.

Villan said:
How many managers have you had in the last 5 years?

How many managers have you got right now?

None, because the one decent manager you've had in a decade, can't work with the executive management of your club.

So save your preaching thanks, we've heard it all before.

Villan said:
Fuck me you city fans are so up your own arses. It was just a touch more than 12 months ago he was the player of the season for you lot. He has been chucked out of a club that he loved and in all fairness he speaks the truth.

How many managers have you had in the last 5 years? Players are here one minute and gone the next. There is no stability in your club and the constant changing of the team and squad is having a damaging effect on you. It'll take probably until Christmas for the current squad to get some kind of cohesion. You may be behind the pack by then and with another manager to boot.

Some of us would like you to do well but the constant bitching by some portion of your fans is ridiculous. Comments like not good enough for where we want to be and the like will not get any other fans backing you as the majority don't look through those blue tinted specs and see what a blinding player he will be again.

Surely you can see the difference from a player like Milner coming to you and speaking nothing but praise for our club than one that has been turfed out and humiliated by yours?

Dont be soft, we've always had conflicting opinions on Stevie but to tar us all just because you read the ragtops is stupid. how classy were you lot with Barry? Seem to recall you were happy for that season after he didn't go to L/pool and then after he'd played well for you turned on him. Fact is SI had one outstanding season and we couldn't wait for him to decide he wantd to reproduce it again. Hope he does really well for you but he should shut his mouth about our club, the club that stood square behind him through all his troubles and the academy that gave him the chance to buy all that bling he clearly loves himself.

Look, your missus cheats on you with another guy, your heart breaks, you vent.

That's what this is. Ireland loves City. And he loves us. He never wanted to leave. Maybe there is some truth in what he says, maybe he shouldnt have said it, maybe its emotion over rationality. However, let's be honest for a second. We can spend time slagging him off, which I completely understand why some of you have, but beneath the surface, is a guy, who's heart was City, and he's heartbroken. These comments are a defence mechanism.

Let's move on now

Villan said:

And why should we be concerned about other fans think about us?

As for Ireland I hope he turns himself around but remember he praised every manager when they arrived and blamed them for his loss of form when they went.

moomba said:
Villan said:
How many managers have you had in the last 5 years?

How many managers have you got right now?

None, because the one decent manager you've had in a decade, can't work with the executive management of your club.

So save your preaching thanks, we've heard it all before.

In the last 5 years City have had

Stuart Pearce
Sven Goran-Eriksson
Mark Hughes
Roberto Mancini

Whilst Villa have had

David O'Leary
Martin O'Neil
Kevin MacDonald

Hardly a world of difference is there?.

And Stevie Ireland has been out of order with the "I couldn't care about the results" comment. I know his last few months at City were tough but he should of still respected the fans a bit better than that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.