Ireland speaks out [Merged]

Think its time some of us calmed down!!
He was a player, he pleased us all at some point.
He's hurting big time its like the end of a relationship. Who, out of those who have suffered the end of a relationship,have not slagged of their partner they feel wronged by?
He's got a broken heart,bless him.

missi.t said:
Think its time some of us calmed down!!
He was a player, he pleased us all at some point.
He's hurting big time its like the end of a relationship. Who, out of those who have suffered the end of a relationship,have not slagged of their partner they feel wronged by?
He's got a broken heart,bless him.

He got paid 60k a week!!

So fuck his broken heart!!

He could have left with dignity, but choose to slag the club off, and also the young academy players, which probably has much truth as the granny story!!

City is all he knows. The guy is probably reeling from all this. I feel for him, being dumped by a club he's been at since a teenager. Yea, he could have shown a little more class about it, but a small comment about youth players is hardly the end of the world.

Good luck to him at Villa, I hope he gets a regular starting spot there and can find the consistency he lacked with us.

smiles said:
City is all he knows. The guy is probably reeling from all this. I feel for him, being dumped by a club he's been at since a teenager. Yea, he could have shown a little more class about it, but a small comment about youth players is hardly the end of the world.

Good luck to him at Villa, I hope he gets a regular starting spot there and can find the consistency he lacked with us.

He wasn't fucking dumped!!

He didn't step up to the mark!!

mad zab said:
smiles said:

He wasn't fucking dumped!!

He didn't step up to the mark!!

However you want to describe it, I think a new challenge is what's best.

I honestly didn't expect myself ever criticizing SI,but I just think of people like Rosler and Kinkladze and how much regard and affection they have for us still.And latterly,Garrido.

Sorry steve I was one of the fans that said you where a one season wonder. You can not have that fat woman on telly pretending she can cook and showing your house off like your a twat. Oh and to get on the football issues thanks mate you were great for one season but now your fuckin shit. So do me and all the rest of the true supporters a favour and fuck off. At least my car is back in the garage you bald ****.

I wished him luck on another thread but I cant let that statement about not caring whether he wins or loses go, disgusting attitude when earning so much money each week, that scholes goal will be my lasting memory of young Mr Ireland, he clearly does not give a shit about the fans and knowing what the derby means to us he should be ashamed.

Forward with Milner!

Oh well, at least he has given people something to piss and moan about all night. ;-)

Stevie....time to move on. Shut up and knuckle down.

He's gone way down in my estimation.

Ireland is blatantly devastated about leaving and keeps telling himself how great it is there. If he wanted to go there so badly why did he nearly scupper the deal wanting 2 mill? Surely if it was so good why take the chance?

Fuck off Ireland, twat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.