Ireland speaks out [Merged]

Ducado said:
Players come and players go, but City always remain, sad to see him go, but we need a but of closure now don't you think, it's obvious that some people held Stevie in very high regard, perhaps they knew him outside of football?

Time to move on now for everyone

There's a song in there somewhere.

Very disappointing. He reminded me of a spoilt kid. Pre-occupied by mnior matters, and unable to take responsibility for his own performances.

peacefrog said:
Ducado said:
Players come and players go, but City always remain, sad to see him go, but we need a but of closure now don't you think, it's obvious that some people held Stevie in very high regard, perhaps they knew him outside of football?

Time to move on now for everyone

There's a song in there somewhere.

lol

Dont want to slag the lad, I wish him nothing but the best.

Rammy Blue said:
calculated said:
Stevie has every right to be upset. He was fast on his way to becoming a legend here until the negative italian showed up. Why is Mancini immune from criticism? He's shown Ireland, Bellamy and Given the door, our 3 best performers under Hughes. Mancini has done NOTHING in the way of building team spirit, this not speaking to players carry on from a supposedly top manager is unacceptable, his man management skills are non existent.

lol.

crock of shit.
This.

Hughes wasn't picking him either

Not read all 17 pages but for me it sums him up if he wouldn't play for his country because his team mates took the piss out of his botched hair transplant, allegedly.

SWP's back said:
Rammy Blue said:
lol.

crock of shit.
This.

Hughes wasn't picking him either

Indeed.

From The Times February 12, 2010

Stephen Ireland blames Mark Hughes for his loss of form at City

It is only since Mancini’s arrival at the City of Manchester Stadium, after Hughes’s dismissal in December, that Ireland, the club’s Player of the Year for 2008-09, feels he has returned to form. Under the Italian, Ireland has been given the opportunity to revert to his favoured attacking midfield role.

Stephen Ireland slams Kevin Keegan, Stuart Pearce and Sven Goran Eriksson
Published 00:00 20/11/08 By By David Mcdonnell

Stephen Ireland has delivered an extraordinary snub to Manchester City's former managers - by claiming they finally have a "proper" boss in Mark Hughes.

Ireland has been at City during the reigns of Kevin Keegan, Stuart Pearce and Sven Goran Eriksson.

But he claims that out of all of them, only Hughes has what it takes to send the perennial under-achievers to new heights.

Ireland declared: "He's a proper manager, the kind which I have always wanted to play under and who covers every aspect of preparation and training.

I suppose he does show some consistency.

calculated said:
It's easy have a dig at Stevie now and be under the illusion he's no great loss since Mancini rendered him all but useless in our setup. How quick some are to forget what a talent he is, if villa get a good manager that encourages him to express himself and to do what comes naturally, attack, he'll prove himself again. There's a very realistic chance that in 3 months time Ireland is knocking them in for Villa, Bellamy's single handed winning the championship and Roberto Mancini's out of a job.

I bet fucking ALIENS land before all that shit happens!!!

mad zab said:
calculated said:
It's easy have a dig at Stevie now and be under the illusion he's no great loss since Mancini rendered him all but useless in our setup. How quick some are to forget what a talent he is, if villa get a good manager that encourages him to express himself and to do what comes naturally, attack, he'll prove himself again. There's a very realistic chance that in 3 months time Ireland is knocking them in for Villa, Bellamy's single handed winning the championship and Roberto Mancini's out of a job.

I bet fucking ALIENS land before all that shit happens!!!

Technically you are already correct, they are amongst us.

Beware.

IF you actually take time out to listen to him he is bang on what he is saying about some of the young players. correct me if i,m wrong but i remember a thread during our recent pre season tour of the USof A when someone said they were on the same flight home as some of the kids and they were wankers!!! stevie actually said they were snobs walking round with 10.000 pound watches on their arms and boasting about having 200 pairs of trainers!! These kids are running before they can walk and basically that it was he was trying to say. Pink wheel trims, wig, dead grandmothers , fishtank, bla, fucking blah..... this guy was and will always be a special player, and one who will always be remembered at this club. time moves on and so do players.... good luck at villa superman,top man and a top professional.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.