Ireland speaks out [Merged]

Hope it works out for him at villa.Dissapointing to hear him say he didn't care if we lost when he was sat on the bench and slagging our young players off smacks of sour grapes and proves mancini was right to move him on because he obviously didn't have the right attitude.

mackenzie said:
Oh well, at least he has given people something to piss and moan about all night. ;-)

Stevie....time to move on. Shut up and knuckle down.

Exactly this. Stevie, I salute you for the good times. Dunnie Monster more so. I hope they pick up a trophy with Villa, (Not at our expense!)

This is a new squad and new City. I can see what Bobby Manc is doing. I for one love it. But I will never disrespect Dunnie Monster and Superman. Can you do both?

smiles said:
City is all he knows. The guy is probably reeling from all this. I feel for him, being dumped by a club he's been at since a teenager. Yea, he could have shown a little more class about it, but a small comment about youth players is hardly the end of the world.

Good luck to him at Villa, I hope he gets a regular starting spot there and can find the consistency he lacked with us.
The comment about youth players is not the problem and no-one has said it is, they just find it hilarious seeing that he's the king of bling himself. It's his comment about not being bothered if City lost when he was on the bench. That's what isn't so agreeable.

Why is it that just because we pay them a lot of money, we think that it's ok to treat players like crap.

I have had little time for Ireland, but last I checked he was superman for most of ye, no one was more loyal, more hard working and commited to the club.
But now suddenly he speaks his mind, someone I thought ye might respect his view and take it into account.

I'm just saying, 1 month ago he was superman, now he's just another fucker who should have stayed nice and quiet and clicked his heals because we pay him a nice sum.

Time to move on now no matter what has been said lets leave it at that it just seems he was hurt at how it was ended. He should learn from this and move forward no matter what anyone say for this club to produce a talent like him is amazing work by all the youth coaches another flies the nest. Lets not forget the good times and give him and Dunney a nice welcome back to Manchester when they return this season. He will look back on that interview in weeks to come and think to himself what a dickhead he sounded.

leighton said:
Time to move on now no matter what has been said lets leave it at that it just seems he was hurt at how it was ended. He should learn from this and move forward no matter what anyone say for this club to produce a talent like him is amazing work by all the youth coaches another flies the nest. Lets not forget the good times and give him and Dunney a nice welcome back to Manchester when they return this season. He will look back on that interview in weeks to come and think to himself what a dickhead he sounded.

Maybe we should learn from this..

IrishMacca said:
Why is it that just because we pay them a lot of money, we think that it's ok to treat players like crap.

I have had little time for Ireland, but last I checked he was superman for most of ye, no one was more loyal, more hard working and commited to the club.
But now suddenly he speaks his mind, someone I thought ye might respect his view and take it into account.

I'm just saying, 1 month ago he was superman, now he's just another fucker who should have stayed nice and quiet and clicked his heals because we pay him a nice sum.

You got found out as an gloryhunting rag some time ago, what are you still doing on here? Sad man.

ten t'sousand watches on t'eir arm. says the guy with the pink, sorry blue, sorry white audi r8 not to mention... ah bollocks to it good luck superman

Shooter 83 said:
IrishMacca said:

You got found out as an gloryhunting rag some time ago, what are you still doing on here? Sad man.

Oh yes, a rag because my opinion didn't agree with EVERY single opinion on here.
But typical, Ireland can fuck off after what he said, I'm a RAG because what I said. No one can speak out here without being called one thing or another.

Fuzzmaster101 said:
smiles said:
City is all he knows. The guy is probably reeling from all this. I feel for him, being dumped by a club he's been at since a teenager. Yea, he could have shown a little more class about it, but a small comment about youth players is hardly the end of the world.

Good luck to him at Villa, I hope he gets a regular starting spot there and can find the consistency he lacked with us.
The comment about youth players is not the problem and no-one has said it is, they just find it hilarious seeing that he's the king of bling himself. It's his comment about not being bothered if City lost when he was on the bench. That's what isn't so agreeable.

I'm aware of his lifestyle.. Yea, bit dissapointing but say la vie, new season, new players, exciting times.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.