Ireland speaks out [Merged]

To be fair to Ireland I think his lifestyle, at least compared to the likes of older players such as John Terry etc etc, is actually quite conservative. At least he isn't pissing on dance floors and shagging anything in sight.

1 season wonder, sven said he had the skills. He couldn't deliver the goods or take the oppurtunity. Talent wasted I reckon. Always thought he'd end up at sunderland!

IrishMacca said:
Why is it that just because we pay them a lot of money, we think that it's ok to treat players like crap.

I have had little time for Ireland, but last I checked he was superman for most of ye, no one was more loyal, more hard working and commited to the club.
But now suddenly he speaks his mind, someone I thought ye might respect his view and take it into account.

I'm just saying, 1 month ago he was superman, now he's just another fucker who should have stayed nice and quiet and clicked his heals because we pay him a nice sum.

Look pal, no-one can talk sense to you, you distort this forums opinions for your own twisted agenda and jump to the defence of anyone who attacks our club. Why don't you go to sadcafe or some Ipswich forum where you can lick Roy Keanes dogs arse to your hearts content, somewhere where it's appreciated.

C_T_I_D said:
If he regains his "superman form" then expect him in a rag shirt the season after this. I can just picture it now to be honest.

Thats what he wants, thats his dream.

I'm sick of all this 'Ireland loves City' bullshit, he's a rag through and through, a born and bred typical Irish Red, no time for the fucker at all, I hope his career rots.

Marvin said:
Oh dear Stephen, out of order.

I must admit though, he's not the first to say there's no relationship with the manager and it worries me slightly.<br /><br />-- Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:49 pm --<br /><br />
Marvin said:
Oh dear Stephen, out of order.

I must admit though, he's not the first to say there's no relationship with the manager and it worries me slightly.

lloydie said:
IrishMacca said:
Why is it that just because we pay them a lot of money, we think that it's ok to treat players like crap.

I have had little time for Ireland, but last I checked he was superman for most of ye, no one was more loyal, more hard working and commited to the club.
But now suddenly he speaks his mind, someone I thought ye might respect his view and take it into account.

I'm just saying, 1 month ago he was superman, now he's just another fucker who should have stayed nice and quiet and clicked his heals because we pay him a nice sum.

Look pal, no-one can talk sense to you, you distort this forums opinions for your own twisted agenda and jump to the defence of anyone who attacks our club. Why don't you go to sadcafe or some Ipswich forum where you can lick Roy Keanes dogs arse to your hearts content, somewhere where it's appreciated.

Not everyone has to toe the line every second of the day, I have defended this club countless of times, I live surrounded by United supporters, more than you know, but I wont just clap my hands and click my heels if I see something wrong with what's been said or what's going on.

Unfortunately that is nearly always followed with insults from people so blinded to have their own opinion.

The only thing for certain that we know is that Mancini IF your not part of the plans he wont have anything to do with them. Bellers came out and said it as did Ireland. Mancinis man management maybe isnt as strong as it should be maybe the language is the problem but hopefully Mancini works on this aspect of his management he needs to talk more to players and keep them in the loop to know whats going on with them at the club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.