Ireland speaks out [Merged]

Re: "I was neither happy or sad if we lost."

Uber Blue said:
Just heard him give some of the City youngsters some shit too; Something about them walking around with 200 watches on their arms.

-- Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:37 pm --

Just heard him give some of the City youngsters some shit too; Something about them walking around with 200 watches on their arms.

As well as, more money than sense, bloody fat fiancées and "reassuringly expensive" RED & WHITE Audi Rovers I presume.... Good riddance & keep takin' the tablets steve

Who gives a shit what some bitter villa player thinks. He overestimates his own importance to the fans. Enjoyed some of his time with us. But now he's gone. Bye.

Comments of a frustrated man, you can see that when you watch the interview. If you think he didn't care about City you might as well think Bellamy didn't either.

I know there is a way to act on leaving in terms of dignified comments the way some players have done recently but it does not make me believe Ireland did not care about City.

Kinky by name said:
stony said:
His return will be interesting. He hasn't the mental strength to last for 90 minutes of booing every time he gets near the ball.

despite the hysteria at the moment, I hope he doesn't get this

Unfortunately mate it's inevitable. He's said the worst possible thing he could have, he admitted to not giving a shit about City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.