Ireland speaks out [Merged]

hilts said:
Peter Doherty said:
He's been kicked out of his club.

some people dont know the meaning of the word tragedy, if i was ireland i would be suicidal

what world do some people live in

"If I was Ireland I would be suicidal"?

You actually posted this comment on a public internet site?

Think. Think Again. Post.

diary of stephen irelands week

mon - fri

lie in
bit of training
drove to mansion in bentley(people laughing at pink alloys)
played on xbox
had a nice meal
watched telly on 60" inch plasma with surround sound

weekend

played football in front of 40000 adoring fans
checked rbs to see if thousands of pounds wages had cleared in account

received call from samaritans to see if i was bearing up okay

Don't know if it has already been said but he said almost the exact same thing about united when he was there as a youngster in an interview last season. He loves to be the big fish in a small pond... good luck stevie but you will never win anythin with your wayy tooo sensitive attitude! grow up lad!!!!

It has always baffled me that he constantly turns down playing for his country... not the type of player we want in my opinion!

1961_vintage said:
hilts said:
some people dont know the meaning of the word tragedy, if i was ireland i would be suicidal

what world do some people live in

why?

hilts said:
1961_vintage said:

why?

Seriously?

See some of the other posts.

It's about recognising what you do have compared to what you don't and placing that in the context of the world in which most of us live.

Switch on the news on any given day.

Get out and about in Manchester and for that matter most of the towns and cities of the UK (including Birmingham) and put yourself in amongst those that for whatever reason are without. Seriously without - emotionally, physically, spiritually.

1961_vintage said:
hilts said:

Seriously?

See some of the other posts.

It's about recognising what you do have compared to what you don't and placing that in the context of the world in which most of us live.

Switch on the news on any given day.

Get out and about in Manchester and for that matter most of the towns and cities of the UK (including Birmingham) and put yourself in amongst those that for whatever reason are without. Seriously without - emotionally, physically, spiritually.

but what the hell has that got to do with a quip about stephon ireland?

Re: re: re:

black mamba said:
lee-mcfc said:
nope i did too. was only a matter of time before he came out and slagged city off oh well.

He's not only displaying a lack of feeling for the club though ....... it's a real kick in the teeth for fans who relied on guys like him to CARE enough to WANT to fight for a place in their team.

I'd expect better of a player like Stephen Ireland than to say something like this ....... he may well argue that he's only being truthful , but it's not something that fans who idolised him , and who paid to watch him (when he played) , really want to hear .

Even if he didn't get on with the manager , why say something like this and infuriate fans who only wanted the best for you?

Most of us only wanted him to maintain his initial good form ....... and he appeared popular enough.

He's probably just thrown away any chance of getting a good reception when he returns here ....... at least from a good portion of our supporters anyway.

Spot on, I'm disgusted with Stevie, really shocked that he would come
out with this shit. proves money doesn't buy dignity.

Wow its quite surprising how much hatred fans can have for a player thats been here so long with so much obvious talent. I guess the pressures getting to some fans even in this early stage.

citymad said:
Wow its quite surprising how much hatred fans can have for a player thats been here so long with so much obvious talent. I guess the pressures getting to some fans even in this early stage.
Burn him. He's a witch.

Seriously, some fans left their class at the door a long tikme ago.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.