Ireland v England - Sat 7th Sept, 17:00 | Uefa Nations League

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I may be biased because I can't stand TAA but he seemed to me to give away the ball a hell of a lot under no pressure. Is there a website I could check how many times he lost possession?

He lost the ball more than Grealish and Rice combined. They were playing in for more congested areas where naturally you will lose the ball sometimes.

Arnold was in acres of space to pass the ball and still lost it 20 times, 12 were passes that didn't reach their target.

Angel Gomes' movement was excellent. A central midfielder who actually can give options to the central defence was one of the things England were crying out for.

I may be biased because I can't stand TAA but he seemed to me to give away the ball a hell of a lot under no pressure. Is there a website I could check how many times he lost possession?
I can't stand that bastard, either. Saw him playing at the Academy and should have been sent off. Soft-arsed ref let him kick the ball into the stand after being flagged offside. There was a purple spell for him yesterday where he took to booting the ball into no-man's land - not a word out of the comms team!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.