ireland wants out (merged)

Looks like we're only gonna get 1 good season out of him. Can't understand why everyone is wanking over our youth system when none of them ever reach their full potential whilst at City.

If he can walk out the door with his head held high and say he battled and fucking battled to get his place back once he had lost it - fair play and good luck to him.

Judging by his body language the last few times we have seen him in blue, I dont think he can.

supercity36 said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Everyone keeps saying this but hasnt exactly worked wonders with Berbatov, Veron, Kleberson, Forlan, Obertan, Djemba Djemba, Goalkeepers x5

Plus surely we would not sell him to 1 of the top 4 not unless we held them to ransom for him

obertan? hes a youngster so no way of knowing if he'll make it. as for the rest, not even the best of managers could of got much more out of those players. lets face it, they arent exactly ripping up trees. verons back in argentina, klebersons in brazil, djemba djemba was in denmark last i heard

Take your City glasses of for god sake, berbatov has alot more talent than ireland and has proven that in Germany, and in the PL for alot longer than Irelands 6 months. Ireland is a perfect example of the problem with young fotballers today, gets too much money too early and it gets to him, he seems to be more interested in cars and his missues. Funny how in another thread you guys slag Theo Walcott off, despite his lack of talent, he gives you 100% all the time and atleast try. while Ireland seem to think he is some sort of super star and everything should be given to him on a plate.

Lets be honest here, Ireland came through your rank and you have a special place in your heart for him, but he's nowhere as good as some of you claim. You will see that with the teams that actually come in for him, it will be the likes of newcastle and sunderland only interested

[\quote]

Lets be honest here, Ireland came through your rank and you have a special place in your heart for him, but he's nowhere as good as some of you claim. You will see that with the teams that actually come in for him, it will be the likes of newcastle and sunderland only interested[/quote]

That's strange I seem to remember that Baconface was interested as were Arsenal.

I shall be sorry to see Stevie go but wish him all the luck in the world because he was a good player for us and I would not say that he only gave us 6 months/a season, he gave a lot more. But we are now a 'team' of individuals and if we keep losing our solid bedrock we will never become a team working together for the good of Manchester City.

I never agreed with very much that Hansen said but that was one thing I really did reluctantly have to agree with him on. "City were a team of individuals who need to play for each other" or words to that effect but the first part is correct!

shaunthegoat said:
kiiiki said:
You will see that with the teams that actually come in for him, it will be the likes of newcastle and sunderland only interested

Wanna bet?

Fergie wont touch a player with his attitude and he said himself he sees Gibson as a player that will take over from Scholes.

Wenger dont need him

Carlo dont need him

Harry dont need him

Rafa dont even trust Gerrard in central midfield, so do you trhink he's gonna play a player like Ireland who does so little work off the ball?

kiiiki said:
shaunthegoat said:
Wanna bet?

Fergie wont touch a player with his attitude and he said himself he sees Gibson as a player that will take over from Scholes.

Wenger dont need him

Carlo dont need him

Harry dont need him

Rafa dont even trust Gerrard in central midfield, so do you trhink he's gonna play a player like Ireland who does so little work off the ball?

"Fergie" says a lot of things.

Wenger may very well need him.

Maybe not Ancelotti, although what he needs and what you think he needs, may differ.

I hope Redknapp don't need him, as I really don't want to see him there.

Yes, I think Benitez would play Ireland.

Back to my original question. Want to bet?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.