ireland wants out (merged)

Re: ireland wants out

Cheesy said:
Going to Villa I reckon as part of the Milner deal.

£20 million + Stevie = £28 million for Milner (I'm trying to be realistic)

i would say 5 or 10 million mate not 20

Fanzone Danny said:
mcfcliam said:
Some of the treatment torwards Ireland in this thread is a fucking disgrace.

Some of you lot don't deserve the success we want.

Fickle the lot of you.

Liam i completely agree! we are turning in to a bunch of fucking rags!

Don't talk bollox. Just cos some people don't rate Ireland as highly as you two obviously do, they don't deserve success?

Cheesy said:
Fanzone Danny said:

Don't talk bollox. Just cos some people don't rate Ireland as highly as you two obviously do, they don't deserve success?

They probably think Robinho deserves another chance !!!!!!!!!!!!!
As Jim would say "my arse"

Cheesy said:

By all accounts the pm's i'm getting it's looking more like ned mate but i suppose it can't be rules out.

Remember irelands on a whacking 80k a week can villa/everton afford them wages? Also i think he will see them sides as a step down i personally think he wants rags/arsenal

Fanzone Danny said:
mcfcliam said:
Some of the treatment torwards Ireland in this thread is a fucking disgrace.

Some of you lot don't deserve the success we want.

Fickle the lot of you.

I concur!! but the problem is if ireland says it wants to go, because remember what mancini said about the players if they don't want to stay they can go, I feel this was a mistake saying this you give the impression that every player is important and is needed even if you are bull shitting like taggart with berbaflop because if someone mad 15 mill bid for him he'd be out the door quick as a flash.

Cheesy said:
Fanzone Danny said:

Its not about success this fo me Cheesy this is about a Self confessed City fan who has said would happily sign a contract for life with us and we just hang him out to dry even though he has all theability in the world

Then to listen to people dismissing like they have is hard to take!

The Fixer said:
Cheesy said:

By all accounts the pm's i'm getting it's looking more like ned mate but i suppose it can't be rules out.

Remember irelands on a whacking 80k a week can villa/everton afford them wages? Also i think he will see them sides as a step down i personally think he wants rags/arsenal

With all due respect to Ireland. Who gives a fuck what he wants?

The Fixer said:
Cheesy said:

Yeah, the wages thing could be a block to a Villa move. Prefer him to go to the Arse of the two you mention, but if he wants to go to the rags & they stump up the cash I'd let him go.

Fanzone Danny said:
Cheesy said:

Its not about success this fo me Cheesy this is about a Self confessed City fan who has said would happily sign a contract for life with us and we just hang him out to dry even though he has all theability in the world

Then to listen to people dismissing like they have is hard to take!

But thats the problem he aint a self confessed Blue !!!!!!
He was always a RAG !!!!!!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.