ireland wants out (merged)

Re: ireland wants out

A fit and healthy stevie ireland is twice the player of milner. dont ever let him leave............................ever!!!!!!!

The Fixer said:
i reckon he's swamp bound
think your right,as good of a replacement for scholes as you could yet .(seen as tho they are skint )

tufty said:
A fit and healthy stevie ireland is twice the player of milner. dont ever let him leave............................ever!!!!!!!

Other way round I'm afraid. Milner, whoever he plays for, will go on to be one of Englands best midfielders.

The Fixer said:
Lancet Fluke said:
I'd like to think that the club wouldn't sell him to them. We don't need to so why would we do it?

True but i think he would go there.

I'm sure he would but he's under contract so to some extent, it isn't his decision. We don't have to sell him at all let alone to them. Everton as part ex for Arteta would be good as someone mentioned in the transfer forum. Or as part of the Milner deal. No way will the club let him go to united unless they offer silly money, which they won't/can't.

mcfcliam said:
Some of the treatment torwards Ireland in this thread is a fucking disgrace.

Some of you lot don't deserve the success we want.

Fickle the lot of you.

Liam i completely agree! we are turning in to a bunch of fucking rags!

Going to Villa I reckon as part of the Milner deal.

£20 million + Stevie = £28 million for Milner (I'm trying to be realistic)

Lancet Fluke said:
The Fixer said:
True but i think he would go there.

I'm sure he would but he's under contract so to some extent, it isn't his decision. We don't have to sell him at all let alone to them. Everton as part ex for Arteta would be good as someone mentioned in the transfer forum. Or as part of the Milner deal. No way will the club let him go to united unless they offer silly money, which they won't/can't.

We'll see :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.