Ireland

I could'nt go today but from the comments Stevie had a stinker, Mancini will know what Stevie is capeable of, like the back two today just got to identify his role with Ade and Tevez in the side, much better than a squad player IMO, hopefully keep his chin up!

CTID

prima

Freestyler said:
Been callimg for him to play now for ages,

today was his chance to do something, and unfortunetely for him he just didn't deliver, i think after today we could see him back on the bench again soon, mancini probably didn't like what he saw, but stevie was upset with himself and he looked very down, at least he cares anyway.

Don't know what's up with him, but he just isn't the same player he once was.

today i noticed something though, in the centre where he normally roams around, he didn't when one of our back 4 had the ball he was very deep and almost playing in a strikers position, he hardly ever come for the ball and made any attempt to show for it, i can't recall him picking the ball up once today and have the chance to turn with ease and run at Liverpool, he seemed very deep and always had a man on him, normally he will come and pick the ball up on the halfway line, today he didn't do that.
Freestyler how can he have been so deep he was playing as a striker? wtf is that about? he was shite just say it, he can be better thats not in dispute. He didnt show for it because he is not playing well its simple think about it.

Like how there's a 10 page topic on Irelands performance when he and Adebayor were isolated up the pitch all game and barely had any support with slow-arse Barry and de Jong doing fuck all to help the attacking momentum all game and yet noone has posted topics saying their performances were shite. Ireland was far better than Nige or Barry all game.

ElanJo said:
charlie smudgeboots said:
Big time charlie for me.

I help run a kids team. Below teenagers is all i'll say and it really annoys me when they try flicks and tricks. I always say to them, save it for the playground.

Ireland tried 4 today and each one made him look foolish.

Great chance to fill his boots. I think he'd rather be somewhere else!

Aye, can't be having kids having fun playing football and trying out different skills. You must be a great coach. Infact you'll probably produce the next Messi or Iniesta! Keep up the good work...

messi doesnt do fancy dancy tricks

vbr said:
Like how there's a 10 page topic on Irelands performance when he and Adebayor were isolated up the pitch all game and barely had any support with slow-arse Barry and de Jong doing fuck all to help the attacking momentum all game and yet noone has posted topics saying their performances were shite. Ireland was far better than Nige or Barry all game.

de jong was class u muppet

SWPISHOME said:
I thought Ireland did well today apart from when he could of been in 1v1, He's still getting his fitness back, Some people on here FFS!

Which game was you watching? He was playing behind frontman without any defending to do and in the middle and was still crap.

He shown even less effort than the people who sell us beer at that great stadium of ours.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.