Ireland

vbr said:
Like how there's a 10 page topic on Irelands performance when he and Adebayor were isolated up the pitch all game and barely had any support with slow-arse Barry and de Jong doing fuck all to help the attacking momentum all game and yet noone has posted topics saying their performances were shite. Ireland was far better than Nige or Barry all game.
Talking shit m8, if Ireland was doin his job we would have had a link between defense and attack, Ade was isolated because ireland was poor again, Tevez was missed badly today.

While i will always support him during the game, he was wank today and there can be no excuses. Was like watching mcmanamaman stood like a plank doing fuck all but pointing all game.

smithy167 said:
BillyShears said:
I think if he ever leaves it'll be a sad day for City. He's only just turned 23 and has the potential to be world class in a few years. But you're right, there's no player bigger than the club.
I don`t want him to leave us, i want him to shine for us he has it in him wish someone would get a grip of him and focus his mind.

ireland is a class player
going through a poor patch
leave him alone
utd would take him like a shot

IMHO he needs a run of games. It's no good playing him one match and dropping him the next. We know he is a good player who is suffering a lack of confidence for some reason. He has got to start at Stoke. He wasn't very good today for sure but he's one of us. Let's get behind him. Come on Stevie.

smithy167 said:
vbr said:
Like how there's a 10 page topic on Irelands performance when he and Adebayor were isolated up the pitch all game and barely had any support with slow-arse Barry and de Jong doing fuck all to help the attacking momentum all game and yet noone has posted topics saying their performances were shite. Ireland was far better than Nige or Barry all game.
Talking shit m8, if Ireland was doin his job we would have had a link between defense and attack, Ade was isolated because ireland was poor again, Tevez was missed badly today.

This he is the link between the defence and the attack he picks up the ball and he supplys the wingers and ade and supports them. But then again he was either carrying and injury, looks like somthings on his mind, short on confience, or cannot have a good game until he has played 4 or 5 in a row cause those are a the rules.

problem this site has is most of its subscribers have this small town mentality... get real if you want to support a top club and stop all this misplaced loyalty crap.

Ireland is crap, he doesnot have 'a bad game today' as you all would like to believe, he just has crap games full stop, he's a shit house never tackles, jumps and squirms even when somebody passes a ball by him in midfield, releases the ball before any physical contact, continues to try and flick the ball all the time,too many touches whenever he gets in the box, runs around with that stupid pigeon chest of his stuck out and if he has a broom up his arse style of his............................ and that my friends was not just today.......................... so thats him sorted............... except to remind you all he is NOT one of our own he's a paddy who has turned his back ( get the pun 'turned his back) on his own country aswell as turning his back on anything which comes near him on the pitch.

Now lets start on the debate about the other shit head you all want to give a chance to .................Richards.

We will never win anything with these 2, Bobby has obviously rumbled Richards hopefully we'll see the back of Ireland and Richards in the summer.

Oh wan't it be shit to win trophies with no young academy players I hear you all stating none of which are Mancs by the way

some people need to get off irelands back. hes obviously duffering from a serious lack of confidence. he has blue blood and we need to be supporting him not slagging him off.

ribbo said:
problem this site has is most of its subscribers have this small town mentality... get real if you want to support a top club and stop all this misplaced loyalty crap.

Ireland is crap, he doesnot have 'a bad game today' as you all would like to believe, he just has crap games full stop, he's a shit house never tackles, jumps and squirms even when somebody passes a ball by him in midfield, releases the ball before any physical contact, continues to try and flick the ball all the time,too many touches whenever he gets in the box, runs around with that stupid pigeon chest of his stuck out and if he has a broom up his arse style of his............................ and that my friends was not just today.......................... so thats him sorted............... except to remind you all he is NOT one of our own he's a paddy who has turned his back ( get the pun 'turned his back) on his own country aswell as turning his back on anything which comes near him on the pitch.

Now lets start on the debate about the other shit head you all want to give a chance to .................Richards.

We will never win anything with these 2, Bobby has obviously rumbled Richards hopefully we'll see the back of Ireland and Richards in the summer.

Oh wan't it be shit to win trophies with no young academy players I hear you all stating none of which are Mancs by the way

Couldn't disagree more... there's a photo of ireland tracking back and slide tackling Messi somewhere, that was a mean nothing pre season friendly.

He seems to really need supporting by players and staff in order to perform, he comes across as a confidence player... there's nothing wrong with that, just it might take him a bit longer to hit form, but we've seen how he performs when he's confidnt. Why weren't you spouting this last season?

agreed he's obviously duffering as he's a duffer.

get off his back ......... he's been a so called 'super hero' for 3 years in this sites eyes, so lets get him in the reserves..... so you'd all like us to lose 4th place whilst we allow the wanker to get his form back........................ idiots

I was spouting this all last season, and about Richards.......................... funny that...... now at least 40K today were all in agreement

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.