Ireland

pee dubya said:
RyantheBlue said:
Shite again, playing in his so called position, stop defending average players, the majority of you say 'get behind the players' bla bla. There's a difference between needlessly slagging off players for nothing and criticising players who have been plain awful.

He's not been awfull though, Not living up to last season performances and not as influencial, but he wasn't awfull.

Agree PD. Some on this forum want a thirty ton Roman candle from each player or they are regarded as crap.

I think we played alright today. Too much emphasis on defending and not enough pressure on the Dippers across the 90 mins, but there was no one who had a stinker, Ireland included.

ribbo said:
if i was a red or a green&yellow i'd be absolutely pissing myself thinking that wankers like you are campaigning for Ireland,

try looking around even this sites other threads have people who know what there talking about, the boy sorry man doesnt get much good press, perhaps the whole sites been sabotaged........

Come on then Mr fuckin know it all.............let's hear your winning formula/formation?.............who would you play as attacking midfielder?

I don't think anybone doubts Ireland has ability, but his work ethic of late is woeful, today again he just strolled about and shirked out of tackles and generally went in hiding. Me thinks he and SWP need to put their boxing gloves on when they go to bed.

ribbo said:
if i was a red or a green&yellow i'd be absolutely pissing myself thinking that wankers like you are campaigning for Ireland,

try looking around even this sites other threads have people who know what there talking about, the boy sorry man doesnt get much good press, perhaps the whole sites been sabotaged........

I'll ask you again because I think you missed my last post.

Why were you spouting off about Ireland last season? It just doesn't make any sense.

go to the thread this side will get us 4th if u want to see our best team, as for last season Ireland was alright when he had all the time in the world against crap teams, bit like those brazilians.

just remind yourselves why we are not in europe, how we went out of the fa cup, league cup... yes great season superman

Was none existent. Did himself no favours, if it is true that Arsenal want him, if he doesn't pick homself up and be the Stevie of old, then they can have him. For a reasonable price of course... ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.