Ireland

Bloody hell the lad has a few average games and he gets slated. No wonder footballers don't have loyalty with fans like this. Give the guy a break, it's not quite working for him. He's coming back from injury and been played in different positions. He is our best attacking midfielder, ball for Ade against Portsmouth anyone?
A drop in form is all it is, should we sell him? I tell you what there'd be a fucking queue, and some top clubs would be at the front.
Ireland is superman and you will all sing it again.....

P10GIOK said:
Billy ain't you Irelands mate or something?

Anyway. Today he looked like he didn't want the ball, everytime he had it he'd panic and give it away straight away. Wish he'd pick his form up abit

I can't recall him giving the ball away ,however I can recall him being a yard and a half off the pace and not tackling he has a better 1st touch than anybody in the squad something is wrong with the lad and if he leaves which I hope he doesn't he will always be a favorite of mine

Dannyctid said:
Bloody hell the lad has a few average games and he gets slated. No wonder footballers don't have loyalty with fans like this. Give the guy a break, it's not quite working for him. He's coming back from injury and been played in different positions. He is our best attacking midfielder, ball for Ade against Portsmouth anyone?
A drop in form is all it is, should we sell him? I tell you what there'd be a fucking queue, and some top clubs would be at the front. Ireland is superman and you will all sing it again.....

rumours gettin stronger that a few are already at the front of the queue.

of course though there clubs run by idiots as Ireland is shit? if only some on here knew there was a difference between having a bad/quite game and being a bad player.

I know Ireland isn't in the best of form but he truly is a world class talent. Todays game just didn't suit him, both sides were very negative and just cancelled each other out by restricting space. People can say that Ireland didn't have much of an impact on todays game and they're right but neither did Gerrard.

I have said this for weeks but De Jong and Barry really have to step up their game when they're in possession because we're relying too much on individual talent to score us goals. Football is a team game whether it's attacking or defending. I know he's not fit and maybe never will be but we desperately need a player like Michael Johnson. A complete box to box driving midfield player, someone who is confident taking the ball from defenders and trusts his ability to look for a forward pass.

mackenzie said:
ribbo said:
I was spouting this all last season, and about Richards.......................... funny that...... now at least 40K today were all in agreement

Why were you spouting it last season re Ireland??

Because he hasn't a fucking clue probably.

He was player of the season last season, perhaps he was sore we didn't give it to Sir Richard Dunne the greatest ever defender to play for City.

Some real fucking retards in this thread. I'm not being insulting either, I genuinely believe this board to be populated these days by 16yr old virgins with learning difficulties.

ah well lets all watch MotD just about to start............................. may be I saw the wrong game ..................... i'll just check Superman out............. see if I can spot any potential

Evenin

To be honest, I'm only posting this to boost my post-count so that I can start a topic..but, hey-ho, I feel like getting stuck into some of you lot, so here goes...

...my topic was going to be about the amount of rags stirring up fun on here. They're making you all look like #####, and to be honest, most of you are. They've been coming on here for months and, if you knew you're arses from your elbows, you'd have sussed them.

The fact that some of you agree with them is a sad state of affairs. If some of you lot represent modern day blues, I'm ashamed of the club.

How about getting behind the boys, win, lose or draw ?!?!?!

M22_blu said:
Dannyctid said:
A drop in form is all it is, should we sell him? I tell you what there'd be a fucking queue, and some top clubs would be at the front. Ireland is superman and you will all sing it again.....

rumours gettin stronger that a few are already at the front of the queue.

of course though there clubs run by idiots as Ireland is shit? if only some on here knew there was a difference between having a bad/quite game and being a bad player.

Clown you know nothing and obviously are a rag. Hope you've got you norwich scarf on sat in you're armchair watching the match.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.