Ireland

Dannyctid said:
M22_blu said:
rumours gettin stronger that a few are already at the front of the queue.

of course though there clubs run by idiots as Ireland is shit? if only some on here knew there was a difference between having a bad/quite game and being a bad player.

Clown you know nothing and obviously are a rag. Hope you've got you norwich scarf on sat in you're armchair watching the match.

yes I think Irelands a good player so I'm a rag, go and have a wank or something you fucking idiot

He had a poor game today, but players have good & bad games. I think he just needs a few games to get back up to speed. Some of the comments are way over the top.

TheMightyQuinn said:
mackenzie said:
Why were you spouting it last season re Ireland??

Because he hasn't a fucking clue probably.

He was player of the season last season, perhaps he was sore we didn't give it to Sir Richard Dunne the greatest ever defender to play for City.

Some real fucking retards in this thread. I'm not being insulting either, I genuinely believe this board to be populated these days by 16yr old virgins with learning difficulties.

fckin classic couldn't agree more

M22_blu said:
Dannyctid said:
Clown you know nothing and obviously are a rag. Hope you've got you norwich scarf on sat in you're armchair watching the match.

yes I think Irelands a good player so I'm a rag, go and have a wank or something you fucking idiot

I think i got the worong end of the sitck. You're sticking up for ireland?
So was I. I will have a wank at some point in the future though that is certain.
Ireland is Superman.............................

pskilla said:
He had a poor game today, but players have good & bad games. I think he just needs a few games to get back up to speed. Some of the comments are way over the top.

He's a quality player having an out-of-sorts spell in a team that doesn't know whether it's coming or going.

Going off the comments of some of our fans on here CITY ARE F~~~~D and will end up like Spurs/Newcastle/Leeds.

I hope you all #### off and follow someone else

christen at St Marks said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Because he hasn't a fucking clue probably.

He was player of the season last season, perhaps he was sore we didn't give it to Sir Richard Dunne the greatest ever defender to play for City.

Some real fucking retards in this thread. I'm not being insulting either, I genuinely believe this board to be populated these days by 16yr old virgins with learning difficulties.

fckin classic couldn't agree more

Phew. That's two of us who'll get threatened by the little scrotes now!

It's true though.

some people on here need to get there academy glasses off hes
not good enough....end of...

Jimmy Wheel said:
He's a quality player having an out-of-sorts spell in a team that doesn't know whether it's coming or going.

Thanks for that, a bit of sense.

Good to see someone else "gets it."

We really don't look like we know what to do when the ball reaches the half way line do we?

Hartford said:

Explain how he's not good enough this season but was incredible last season please mate, just so I can make sense of all this.

He's the same man who we had last season as far as I'm aware, he's just struggling for form at the moment.

Rooney was poor yesterday perhaps utd should sell?

TheMightyQuinn said:
Hartford said:

Explain how he's not good enough this season but was incredible last season please mate, just so I can make sense of all this.

He's the same man who we had last season as far as I'm aware, he's just struggling for form at the moment.

Rooney was poor yesterday perhaps utd should sell?

Agreed TMQ.

And the posters that are banging on about Academy players seemed to be a bit obsessed.

I don't rate Ireland because he is an Academy player...it never even enters my head to be honest..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.