Ireland's bust up with rob (merged)

Re: Ireland's bust up with rob

For me,he's never been the same player since he went down in the middle of the pitch with that "dizzy spell."

Hard to judge from pre season friendlies... but in the last couple of seasons Ireland only really seemed to want to be interested playing in what he sees as "his" position behind the front one/two....
Even the biggest Ireland lover would have to admit that he just doesn't do enough anymore when he gets a chance to show what he can do.
I don't think there are any City fans who want the lad to fail-but in reality,he's not come anywhere near recreating the form he showed in that season under Sven.

RBmk2 said:
For me,he's never been the same player since he went down in the middle of the pitch with that "dizzy spell."

Hard to judge from pre season friendlies... but in the last couple of seasons Ireland only really seemed to want to be interested playing in what he sees as "his" position behind the front one/two....
Even the biggest Ireland lover would have to admit that he just doesn't do enough anymore when he gets a chance to show what he can do.
I don't think there are any City fans who want the lad to fail-but in reality,he's not come anywhere near recreating the form he showed in that season under Sven.
Hughes

Re: Islands bust up with rob

Greenjob said:
There's none so blind as them that will not see! Ireland is done at City, he has been given opportunities by Mancini and merely buckled under pressure. There's no room for sentiment when opportunity comes calling. He should consider all other options, not good enough for City end of.

Spot on- ONE good season in all his City career, we now have better players.

If he leaves, I will support United. He is City. He is the heart and soul. He is brilliant. He is world class. He is solar-system class, galaxy class, universe class.

He is God, in fact.

We cannot win without him. Without him we have no chance. He has been blossoming for six years. What's another six between friends?

If he goes, I go.

yours histrionically,

another goldfish-memory City "fan",

Dick.

Banned in NC said:
If he leaves, I will support United. He is City. He is the heart and soul. He is brilliant. He is world class. He is solar-system class, galaxy class, universe class.

He is God, in fact.

We cannot win without him. Without him we have no chance. He has been blossoming for six years. What's another six between friends?

If he goes, I go.

yours histrionically,

Dick.

Not the wisest statement.

Banned in NC said:

He is God, in fact.

If he goes, I go.

yours histrionically,

Dick.

Close the door when you leave

Banned in NC said:

He is God, in fact.

If he goes, I go.

yours histrionically,

Dick.

You hooked a few there !!

I 'll make it obvious for them, it might help

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.