Ireland's bust up with rob (merged)

Re: Ireland's bust up with rob

If this was Robinho you would all be screaming to get him out the club but as its our 1 season wonder lets keep him. I say take what ever we can at let him go.

The story is bollocks

Alan Nixon in the Daily Mirror who has also reported this, is well known for shit stirring stories, Steve Bruce when at Wigan, when ever asked about a story, always responded with 'who's wrote that? Alan Nixon?'

You don't have to be a football journalist to work out Ireland will be unsettled with all of the constant rumours. Bust up? Rubbish

kippax71 said:
If this was Robinho you would all be screaming to get him out the club but as its our 1 season wonder lets keep him. I say take what ever we can at let him go.
Huge difference there, Ireland came through the ranks here and as far as I'm aware would love to be a regular starter for us. Robinho only seems to want away and (in my opinion) never wanted to be here in the first place (just the impression I get).

I just can't work out why he keeps being played on the wing, he's never a winger, it's close to his worst position. I'd rather have him as defensive mid than on the wing!

Unfortunately I think his days as a starter are numbered. He's a better player than he looks at the moment and you can't argue that because we've seen what he can achieve when he's playing well. I had him as MOTM in 70% of the games he started for us in the 2009/2010 season.

ireland only played well with an in-form Robbie, Robbie was only in-form when Elano was here and Elano is gone.

Ireland seemingly can't accept the team playing well without him and him having to fit in the side rather than the side fit around him, I'd rather keep Robbie 2bh, the lure of playing with world class players might just coax more form and brilliance out of him than we would get with Stevie, though most likely we lose both.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.goal.com/en/news/9/england/2010/07/26/2042293/manchester-city-midfielder-stephen-ireland-keen-to-prove" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.goal.com/en/news/9/england/2 ... n-to-prove</a>

We need him in our team. Ideally we need two top players in each position.

I hope he's not sold!!

The best player at the club, the most creative, the true blue is gonna go due to an overpaid Italian clown with nothing but big names and big money on his mind.... Bless you for your efforts Stevie... the man who refused to ride home from the Middlesborogh thrashig with the other mercenaries discussing their summer holiday with laughable Sven...another idiot, this club has lost its way and its spirit....Ireland, the player of the year not long ago has all the heart that the rest lack. As for some of the fans on here... have they ever used their own eyes or do they just parrot away to the money and hype.........RIP the soul of my beautiful club.

tommytheblue said:
errr. ireland did this interview after the sporting game. He said he didnt want to go off.

He said... "Under Mark Hughes I played 60 odd games, a season later I played 16. That's no good for me as I'm turning 24"

Read between the lines, that's, "I want to play or sell me"

The Pink Panther said:
tommytheblue said:
errr. ireland did this interview after the sporting game. He said he didnt want to go off.

He said... "Under Mark Hughes I played 60 odd games, a season later I played 16. That's no good for me as I'm turning 24"

Read between the lines, that's, "I want to play or sell me"

Thats just poor interviewing at the point when he said "Under Mark Hughes I played 60 odd games, a season later I played 16. That's no good for me as I'm turning 24" the interviewer should have said well is because you have been fecking shite that you only played 16 games.

Re: Islands bust up with rob

Matt Diablo said:
waspish said:
Also a feel ade days are numbered, looks like
Baliota signing and if these roumours are true about Torres ade won't get a sniff

Absolute bollox - Ade was quality and is quality - need for top strikers, Tevez, Ade, Fernando and Mario

Edit

Can't fookin believe we are in a time where i'm able to type players like this!!
I know. I never thought i'd see us sign someone like Baliota.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.