Is A Conscripted Army Needed Given The Growing Security Threat From China, Russia, Iran & N Korea?

The Argentinians sent an army of conscripts to take the Falkland Islands. It did not end well for them against British professionals, despite the massive disadvantages the British forces had.

The days when you needed masses of infantry with primitive weapons are long gone. Drones can take them out so easily, and that's just one weapon. My guess is wars will be fought between robots in future, and the most devastating attacks will take out a country's internet.

The Argentinians sent an army of conscripts to take the Falkland Islands. It did not end well for them against British professionals, despite the massive disadvantages the British forces had.

The days when you needed masses of infantry with primitive weapons are long gone. Drones can take them out so easily, and that's just one weapon. My guess is wars will be fought between robots in future, and the most devastating attacks will take out a country's internet.
I remember seeing a documentary on this..

1726145900285.png

When we cease being ruled by piss taking psychopaths who absolutely hate us I'll happily sign up
They wreck other countries and the refugees end up here and then they set their attack dogs led by Yaxley Lennon on them
How they get away with their demonic deeds just staggers me

Look at the Ukraine war footage. Poor cunts sat freezing in bunkers waiting for a drone to come and drop a bomb on them. People need to stop glorifying war and being a soldier. Its the worst thing in the world. At best you will come home mentally changed forever. At worst in a box. There is nothing good about War unless you can hoover up all the contracts that come with rebuilding a country afterwards. Spoiler alert. The cunts pushing us towards all these conflicts stand to gain the most from them.

Look at the Ukraine war footage. Poor cunts sat freezing in bunkers waiting for a drone to come and drop a bomb on them. People need to stop glorifying war and being a soldier. Its the worst thing in the world. At best you will come home mentally changed forever. At worst in a box. There is nothing good about War unless you can hoover up all the contracts that come with rebuilding a country afterwards. Spoiler alert. The cunts pushing us towards all these conflicts stand to gain the most from them.
Exactly. An ex-general thinks it'd be jolly good if he could have millions of extra soldiers? Who would have thought? The reason certain countries have conscription is because they are literally next door to a hostile country. South Korea, Finland, Norway, Poland, Ukraine, all next to a country that would (or has) invade them at a moment's notice if they thought they could get away with it. Switzerland aren't, but then they've always been a bit weird.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.