Is anyone thinking about the treble?

The league is as good as done, and I am not worried about the rags, but Inter in a one-off game at a neutral ground isn't going to be an easy task. We need to be at our best. Win the league on Sunday, and we get 2 games of rest. Then, full-strength for the 2 Cup finals.

Wolves fan, congratulations on what appears is going to be an epic season and hopefully you go on and smash the three titles. My son(17)and I were listening to your game against Madrid on the radio in the car. I pointed out that I didn’t get the bitterness from other club fans towards your club, yes you have spent big, but United, Chelsea ect have also. I told him how you have had hard times and been out the top divisions. I told him how City were once in L1 and in the play off final and looked like Gillingham were about to be promoted, told him about the dramatic end to the game.

Always recall the respect of your fans back in 2012 when you relegated us. As fans, well older ones you know what it like to struggle, play in the lower leagues, so enjoy the next few weeks, fingers crossed for you, I think United in the cup is the hard one to call, they will want to stop you doing a treble, enjoy the next few weeks.

I still don't think PL is in the pocket as if we do not win Chelsea now, the next 2 away games are with very strong teams and on good form.
Of course our chances are very very good but we need to seal it in this weekend!

So we must beat Chelsea! Arsenal will easily win, 1-3 or something so we must win.

I'm a bit concerned about KDB issue right now that I hope it will be ok soon, or else it might destroy a bit of our great season as without KDB be in his full focus it will be tough for us.

I also hope Pep has "forgiven" him about the double shut up and to not keep him out of the next crucial games. The hug in the end meant all is ok apparently. I guess Pep understands that Kevin with his personal issue went too emotional and without thinking so much so I hope everything will be ok and we will see KDB on the 3 crucial games.

So WIN against Chelsea and then we can breath.

I`ve just picked this up from Rag Cafe and at last one Rag fan who you can honestly say is NOT like the vast majority :

They are a club that provide the following:

Stable environment: they've had 1 manager in the past 6-7 years. No drama regarding the ownership. Players just want to play without dealing with bullshit.
Trophy challenges every season: odds are that with City, you'll lift at least 1 trophy at the end of the season
Lower pressure environment: see the nonsense that United players or Madrid players go through at times, justified by "well they're big clubs and fans have high expectations"... was there any pressure at City due to their CL exits or occasional fumbles in the league? The fans they have are more accepting of the process. This probably ropes into the first point
Manager: Contrary to internet experts, players actually respect Guardiola and enjoy playing for and learning from him and being part of dominating teams on the pitch.
Money: no idea of what goes on under the table and I'm not a conspiracy theorist. But we do know players at City get paid well, very well...

You can't lure away players who don't want to leave. That's why there have been rumors around B Silva and Sane... they wanted to leave. Hence the interest

Fair play to this man.Never thought I`d be singing the praises of anyone from the Dark Side.

Glad he’s not a conspiracy theorist,but I also hope he understands that players at United get paid well as well,in fact very very very well

The keeper is the highest paid in the league if my info I’ve been told is right for a start,not to mention what that Casimero gets a week,fuck me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.