Is Bobby losing the Plot?

andy h said:
I can understand why Mancini is stressed/frustrated/unhappy.

Losing his three most influential players at the same time.
Kompany getting red carded for a ball-winning tackle.
Inconsistencies shown by referees.
No penetration against a team determined to park the bus.
Kolarov wasting half a dozen chances when he could have done something more intelligent rather than blast the freaking ball.
The pressure of the expectations to perform by the owner/board/fans/his own desires.

Positives:

We are still top of the league.
Liverpool got their goal and were happy to shut up shop in second half - this may cost them the tie if we can get the goal machine going and we can get an early goal in the second leg.
Hart's two fantastic saves that kept us in the tie.
Bring on Wigan and take some frustration out on them.
Can't see Liverpool playing the same way at home.
I am still gonna love this team tommorow morning and every day that I wake up and am still breathing.
This team is still a shit-load better than anything we have had to endure over the last thirty years.
We are not gonna go away anytime soon.
We are still learning as a team.

shit happens but I will always be a blue.

like it

I think he's frustrated and dissappointed because he's a perfectionist and wants us to do better.

Nothing wrong with it at all, we'll learn from every step and become better in the long run for it.

This is the most difficult step, and 2bh, if we win the league this season we've made it.

Don't want it to come across badly but this comp means a hell of a lot more to Liverpool than it does to us, what have they got a hope of winning this season?

He's looked out of sorts for the last couple of weeks to me, either he's not well or somethings troubling him.

Too passionate sometimes. Should calm down or he is going to lose mind games war.

I understand why is he angry and I am all for saying big words to express those feelings and the fact the officiates are ripping us apart recently but he just looses his calm while trying to say that and it doesn't look good when he is doing it.

The only people lapping this up are those absolute s**tbags down in Trafford. Please stop and think just for a moment, I believe this is an the orchestrated attack by using the Kompany tackle. Fergiscums mind games begin.

We all know about that fair tackle, but if you watch the event closely 3 rags approach and surround the ref from different angles, thus putting Foy on the spot to make a decision. Now imagine part of Fergiescums game plan was to tell players to watch for Vinny to make such a challenge, then attack the ref, you know what happens next.

Watch Fergiescums interview on the tackle right after the game. When questioned was it a red card, the scumbags reply was almost rehearsed, "yes, no doubt, the lad has done a few of these and always gets away with them, then starts to bleet on about if poor Nani had been a yard or two closer he would have been in serious trouble Blah, Blah. Why would he indicate he always gets away with these so called dodgy challenges.

We then get spud head and camel gob tweeting the crap. Bobby was confident in a fair and just system otherwise known as the FA (Fergiescums Alliance). Now the press take over because they smell blood, Why the questions about Suarez prior to the dipper game? The danger to Bobby is the media crap that may follow and he ends up doing a Keegan.

I think Bobby should pass all press interviews over to a smary Platt, that would wind up the media, when Bobby does the Friday press crap he should have Platt there to translate questions in Italian. Meanwhile we as supporters should turn our attention on putting the pressure back onto the Rags, I mean come on there is enough ammo, that they provide themselves, surely we can put a smile back onto the teams faces, and stop falling for this repetitive Rag S**T mind games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.