Is Chelsea on Wednesday the make or break match?

tolmie's hairdoo said:
We will be two points clear again prior to next Monday night.

We will be two points clear again prior to United's next game at Blackburn.

I'll say it again, we will drop just two more points.

What nobody has cared to mention is while City will be forced to play at the top of their game to match United's results, they, in turn, will flat-track and coast.

Meaning when they come to us, they will get the biggest shock of their fucking lives and subsequently, a dreaded realisation at the final whistle.

After reading your Spurs/United prediction, you'll have to excuse me for taking your future predictions with a large pinch of salt. ;)

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Spurs to win 4-2.

United just can't defend against a counter-attacking team with real pace.

Could be a classic, tipping Lennon, Bale and Adebayor to tear them a new one.

Would also love to see Walker play and Defoe instead of van der fart

Lancet Fluke said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

What nobody has cared to mention is while City will be forced to play at the top of their game to match United's results, they, in turn, will flat-track and coast.

Meaning when they come to us, they will get the biggest shock of their fucking lives and subsequently, a dreaded realisation at the final whistle.

Do you think we will tomorrow regardless of who is playing at the back for us then Tolm?

Completely chilled. Our force of will and quality will be enough.

Chelsea have been winging it of late, typical hype.

They struggled to beat a ten-man Stoke at home 1-0

Napoli would have been out of sight within the first 20 minutes if they had taken their chances.

They even conceded two goals against Leicester at the weekend when coasting.

I also believe our players have long memories. Ashley Cole and a few others were very quick to rub it in at Stamford Bridge, singing about our Champions League failure.

I'll go 4-1 or 5-2.

Every game needs to be considered "make or break" or "must win" from now on. We need to be 2 points ahead of them by the time they play Fulham on Monday. Of course, United could end up dropping some unexpected points in the run-in and that in turn would mean we can afford a slip-up somewhere but as others have said, we can't rely on that happening.

Looking at the respective fixture lists, I'm worried that it could be all but over come the derby but if we can be in a position where a win in that fixture takes us ahead of them then I'd take that now. Whoever is leading the table after that match will almost certainly win the league.

Ntini77 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

After reading your Spurs/United prediction, you'll have to excuse me for taking your future predictions with a large pinch of salt. ;)

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Spurs to win 4-2.

Ha ha - to be fair, that was before Bale was ruled-out and the match analysis was indeed pretty spot on, Spurs caused them numerous nightmares on the break.

They have just run out of goals and luck.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Lancet Fluke said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

Do you think we will tomorrow regardless of who is playing at the back for us then Tolm?

Napoli would have been out of sight within the first 20 minutes if they had taken their chances.

I also believe our players have long memories. Ashley Cole and a few others were very quick to rub it in at Stamford Bridge, singing about our Champions League failure.

I'll go 4-1 or 5-2.

I admire your attitude. I won't lie to you, in the last few days I've gone from being entirely confident about this match to utterly shitting my pants.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Ntini77 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Spurs to win 4-2.

Ha ha - to be fair, that was before Bale was ruled-out and the match analysis was indeed pretty spot on, Spurs caused them numerous nightmares on the break.

They have just run out of goals and luck.

And Spurs didn't have Parker - one of their best and most crucial performers this season - and especially important against the red scum.

Lancet Fluke said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Lancet Fluke said:

I'll go 4-1 or 5-2.

I admire your attitude. I won't lie to you, in the last few days I've gone from being entirely confident about this match to utterly shitting my pants.

It's not attitude, it's complete confidence that our players are considerably better than theirs and have more on it.

-- Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:38 am --

colourmeblue said:
Sky Blue said:
Tolmie - change your mind and predict a Chelsea win please.
x2

I'll change nothing. City by at least three clear goals.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.