Is getting drunk worth the hangover?

Used to find that with Murphy's Irish stout.wasnt that strong but seems to fuck you up

Interesting, not found that myself. Guinness is my drink of choice these days, but on the (now very rare) occasion I find Murphy's on draught, I'll always choose it - very yummy, a bit sweeter than G I find.

Pint of water pre-piss up, pint of water mid-piss up, pint of water before bed and a pint of water when you get up the next day and I guarantee you’ll never get a hangover.

Not only will you not get a hangover you will not get any sleep as you will be up pissing all the time !

It is actually good advice, in my younger days in was always 2 pints of water before bed, now I would have to sleep on the bog if I did that.

Remember Caffreys mate? Allegedly not that strong, but fk me, the following morning was grim

Its the nitrogen gas they use in pumping these beers.

Gives it a great head and a smooth finish but fuck me it does nothing for your head the next day.

I've always been bad with hangovers. I'm fine the night before, pissed and falling about all over, but the next day in usually spewing my ring up all day. I've tried allsorts - having a meal before I go out, drinking water in between, sticking to same drinks and not mixing, eating when I come in, all to no avail.

My last time and I vowed to never get in a state again was a couple of years ago. 2 days at the races. Got home and was sick for 1 and half days. In the end I was heaving with nowt coming up. I just think back to that day and it puts me right off now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.