Is Haaland already a City legend?

I said this back in July 2022 on a what defines being a legend thread and got slaughtered for it, i didn't think it could actually happen within 2 years!

1) Minimum 300 games (Haaland could score 100 goals in 100 games and win back to back PL and CL but i would not define him as a legend for this club)

If ever a word was distorted and bastardised in the modern world it's "legend". Someone brings someone a cup of tea to their desk at work and they're a legend.

We all love him like a brother and are unbelievably grateful that he plays for us, we don't need to affix labels to him

Need to see more from the lad. He's only scored 61 goals so far and bagged fuck knows how many trophies and records, which is fuck all when you think about it. Was it a TR3BLE? Meh, small beer is that crap.

Legend, my arse.

#UTTER THUNDERBASTARD MACHINE.
ecactly. the negative take on him doesn't suit City fans. It's like reading Rags' fans comments.

I said this back in July 2022 on a what defines being a legend thread and got slaughtered for it, i didn't think it could actually happen within 2 years!

1) Minimum 300 games (Haaland could score 100 goals in 100 games and win back to back PL and CL but i would not define him as a legend for this club)
You can add winning the Ballon d'or for the efforts achieved with City. No way he deserves legend status. It's the number of played matches that count?

It sounds more like communism to me. Communist award for mediocracy through participation.

This debate is toxic. Why on earth talk down one of our own heroes achieving the treble and CL victory for the first time?

I'm sure the rags love seeing us talking down our own talisman. Haaland is a legend to me purely based on the single game he hat-trick humiliated the rags last season.

I’d personally wait until his City career is over or nearly over. He could leave the club on very bad terms (although I doubt he will.)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.