Is Haaland already a City legend?

I’d say he’s more of a legend than Wilfred Bony but not quite as big a legend as Sergio Aguero.

Hope that’s useful.
I agree Haaland's not yet the biggest legend in City history, but still deserves to be mentioned as a legend as he achieved legendary results and records with us.

If ever a word was distorted and bastardised in the modern world it's "legend". Someone brings someone a cup of tea to their desk at work and they're a legend.

We all love him like a brother and are unbelievably grateful that he plays for us, we don't need to affix labels to him
Agree, the label discussion has toxic potential.

He's a legend already though.

I agree Haaland's not yet the biggest legend in City history, but still deserves to be mentioned as a legend as he achieved legendary results and records with us.
I understand now, given a couple of details about you, why you want him seen as a legend now. But you're biased!

He’s close but not there just yet, if he scored 10 - 15 CL goals and we win it again this season for me he’s a legend at City.

legend is a term like world class, its thrown around too loosely and it devalues it as a label, while every single person in that treble winning squad will go down in club history, i think theres only two or three that may reach legend status and they would be dias, rodri and foden

Hard to label him a legend after only one season, that term is bandied around too easily these days. However, I'd say he's well on his way.

In terms of accolades, he's already poised to be one. Broke the goalscoring record, won a treble, and won our first Champions League. If he carries on for a couple more seasons, I've no shadow of a doubt he will be a legend for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.