Is it true Aguero can't be banned? (Update P43)

Re: Is it true Aguero can't be banned?

Caveman said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
sir baconface said:
You beat me to it. Rafa's reaction was a credit to him too. Imagine the piss-can if he was given the same after-match opportunity....

In all honesty they could rant on about that as it was meant and pretty uncalled for. A red mist moment but at the same time lucky it was on his ass rather than a knee or something
donkey-ass-1.jpg
How did you get a picture of Luiz's ass?

Pigeonho said:
Ragnarok said:
Out of curiosity, can anyone convince me that there is no chance that it was accidental?
There is no chance, it was as deliberate as it could be. Silly thing to do but I suppose we all have our breaking point. As posted by someone else, it's a good job it was just Luiz's arse and not a knee or something like that.
How can you prove 100% that it was deliberate and not because Aguero lost his footing.

Ragnarok said:
Out of curiosity, can anyone convince me that there is no chance that it was accidental?
I know where you're coming from, but do you really need convincing that it wasn't accidental? Look at the intent on Kun's face and his set jaw as he jumps.....
No further questions you honour', after seeing the 'evidence', I'm afraid.

Ragnarok said:

At the point Luiz goes to ground Kun has his balance and momentum would take him away from Luiz. Kun then takes 3 more steps turning towards Luiz, he then jumps into the air turns so that his feet are above Luiz and then jumps on him.

At various points Kun could have avoided any colision with him, let alone placing both feet on his not inconsiderable arse!

Ragnarok said:
Pigeonho said:
Ragnarok said:
There is no chance, it was as deliberate as it could be. Silly thing to do but I suppose we all have our breaking point. As posted by someone else, it's a good job it was just Luiz's arse and not a knee or something like that.
How can you prove 100% that it was deliberate and not because Aguero lost his footing.
Lost his footing and drove both his feet into an opponent??

Thank you for the replies. Still not convinced it was fully intentional myself thoufh

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Caveman said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
In all honesty they could rant on about that as it was meant and pretty uncalled for. A red mist moment but at the same time lucky it was on his ass rather than a knee or something
donkey-ass-1.jpg
How did you get a picture of Luiz's ass?
:D

the talisman said:
jimharri said:
sir baconface said:
No. If ref saw a plain foul, but not the trimmings, Kun could get done.
And I think he will. Although, if the FA want to be fair, they'll have to do sideshow Bob as well for the elbow into Aguero's chest.

Now you're being silly

It has no significance at all that FArce and FAir begin with the same letters.

StrangewaysHereWeCome said:
Crunching elbow smash by Luiz on Aguero, he reacted
People on here are refusing to see this

Was just going to post the same. He reacted. Luiz was the provacateur and for once it failed.

Luiz now has a reputation

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.